059

-------- °° --------
[ 4.12 ]
❛First task❜
-------- °° -----—

The day had soon come for the first task of the Triwizard tournament

The day had soon come for the first task of the Triwizard tournament. Jungkook was extremely nervous, Taehyung not speaking to him either wasn't exactly helping.

On the other hand, Haru had been running around frantically this morning whilst getting ready. Quickly throwing on suitable clothing consisting of an overside burgundy jumper, tucked into a pair of black jeans with black boots. Running a brush through her hair, Haru made sure to brush her teeth and make herself look a little less like she had just gotten out of bed, which she had, before leaving her dorm.

Hoseok has asked her to meet up with him in the early morning so they could both see Jungkook before his first challenge, which Haru had heard rumours about it involving dragons.

Hearing about the high chance of it being dragons, Haru and Hoseok realised just how much danger Jungkook and all the other champions were in, and so they wanted to help the boy when it came to his turn.

"Haru!" The girl turned at the voice of Hoseok running towards her down the corridor, his brown locks bouncing with each stride.

"Hey Hoseok." Haru smiles at him, the pair began walking towards the tournament ground. "Is Taehyung not coming?" Haru asks, hoping to see the pair had rekindled their friendship, but Hoseok shaking his head told her otherwise.

"No, the two haven't spoken yet. Taehyungs still mad that 'Jungkook had put' his name into the Goblet and so he's just gone to get us two seats." Hoseok smiled sadly at her.

"How's Park anyway?" Hoseok then asks with a laugh, remembering how hilarious it must of been seeing Jimin being turned into a ferret. Haru rolled her eyes despite the small smile on her face.

"He's still angry about it to be honest, in fact some ravenclaw second year approached us when we were both sat together in the gardens, he brought up the whole incident and so Jimin turned him into a ferret instead

"He's still angry about it to be honest, in fact some ravenclaw second year approached us when we were both sat together in the gardens, he brought up the whole incident and so Jimin turned him into a ferret instead. But he didn't know how to turn the boy back, and so McGonagall came to his rescue but he did earn himself a detention that night." Haru laughed as she remembered the whole scene again.