121

-------- °° --------
[ 8.2 ]
❛Back to Hogwarts❜
-------- °° --------

Jimin stood with both of his parents and Yoongi

Jimin stood with both of his parents and Yoongi. He stayed silent as he watched Voldemort release his unmatched anger on all of the goblins that worked at the bank of Gringotts.

Everytime he fired a killing spell, the green light refracting from the powerful elder wand as he murdered one goblin at a time; making Jimin flinch repeatedly. It was torturous for him to see someone kill so many...all out of anguish.

Nagini slithered next to the bald wizard as he carefully stepped over the countless bodies lay scattered on the floor. You could say Nagini had received a big dinner today.

With his head down, Jimin refused to look up in case he met the serpent-like eyes of the dark lord. He and his family were already in enough trouble with him, but now they seemed to be treading on extremely thin ice for allowing Jeon to escape.

As he remained looking down, Jimin paid no attention to the words that Voldemort mumbled, clearly in parseltongue as he too could speak to snakes, as something else caught his interest.

His eyebrows drawn together as he narrows his eyes, leaning further down to catch a better glimpse of the shiny object lay on the floor. His eyes widened however, when he realised just what it was that shone against the blood-stained marble floor.

Not realising Voldemort and Nagini had apparated away, along with his parents, it was only Jimin and Yoongi left inside of the bank as the older boy curiously watched the blonde crouch down and retrieve something from off of the floor.

Catching onto his cousins silence, Yoongi's curiosity only grew

Catching onto his cousins silence, Yoongi's curiosity only grew. "Jimin, what is it?" He asked.

Jimin didn't answer him at first, instead he stayed crouched down and silent as he played with the piece of jewellery in his hand, his heart beating rapidly in anxiousness.

"Haru was here..." he finally whispered loud enough for Yoongi to hear. His eyes staying trained on the necklace he had gifted Haru back in fourth year, worry settling in his features as he held the blood-soaked accessory in the palm of his hand.