040

-------- °° --------
[ 3.11 ]
❛Butter Beer❜
-------- °° --------

11 ] ❛Butter Beer❜-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

"Uhh Jimin. You can put her down now." Soyeon looked at him weirdly, he still had Haru swinging from his shoulder as they walked through the busy streets of a snow encased Hogsmeade.

The poor girl had probably passed out by now, hanging upside down for that long must of resulted in all the blood in her body residing in her head only now.

"Oh." Jimin realises, crouching down and helping the girl from off his shoulders, allowing her to stand once again.

Haru blinks her eyes a few times, stumbling around everywhere trying to regain her balance. "I think I'm gonna be sick." She groans, Soyeon guided her to a bench so she could sit down and recuperate herself.

"What were you even thinking?" Haru asked the sheepish looking boy, who was rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed.

"I don't know." He admitted, "Just wanted us all to get away from whatever the hell that was." Jimin looked at the girl, offering a small smile.

She faintly smiled and shook her head, thankful the world had finally stopped spinning around her.

"It was so funny, your face when you were being dragged." She suddenly exclaimed through laughter. Soyeon was quick to join in with her, both girls remembering vividly what happened.

"Hey, it wasn't funny." Jimin scowled at the two, not happy at all with them laughing at him, but they still didn't stop.

"Keep telling yourself that, buddy." Haru winked whilst laughing, making Jimin clench his jaw.

"Whatever." He grumbled, walking away from the group. Haru rolled her eyes. The boy could never take a joke especially if it was about him, his ego was to big to accept he had done something wrong or was embarrassed by someone, especially by a Gryffindor.

 The boy could never take a joke especially if it was about him, his ego was to big to accept he had done something wrong or was embarrassed by someone, especially by a Gryffindor

The group of Slytherins decided it was best to just follow along behind him, noticing how he was heading towards the Three Broomsticks, one of the two pubs located at Hogsmeade.