Power Disc

Sukara sat on the wall of the power disc court as Kuvira set up the game. She had agreed to play even though she had no idea what it was. Part of being shown round the Beifong grounds, apparently involved trying things she never knew existed.

As Sukara zoned out, watching the clouds move around the sky, Kuvira came and tapped her on the foot. It was the only bit she could reach with the walls being so high.

"Are you coming down?" she asked, her outstretched hand resting on the toe of Sukara's shoe.

"Yeah," Sukara smiled, snapping out of her daydream.

A small push and she was off the wall. Sukara created a small pillow of air as she fell, cushioning her landing. She followed Kuvira who led her to one end of the court.

"You know what you're doing?" Kuvira asked, straightening Sukara's collar.

"Not really," Sukara smiled, her eyes watching her own fingers as she traced the seam of Kuvira's top on her abdomen.

"I'm going to throw a metal disc at you," she said simply, smoothing off Sukara's shoulder, "and you've got to stop it from getting in there."

Kuvira pointed behind Sukara at the goals to show her what she meant, Sukara nodded as she turned back.

"Sounds easy enough," Sukara smiled, moving her hands up from Kuvira's waist, resting them gently underneath her jaw line, "I'll try and give you a chance but I won't make promises."

Sukara leant up on her toes and kissed her. A smile on both of their faces as they pulled back to play the game.

#####

As they played, Baatar Jr happened to walk past. Usually, he would just ignore Kuvira when he saw her but this time something caught his interest. She was happy. It made him stop and remember the good times with her. It felt like so long ago now, like the person he had shared those moments with was long gone. But seeing her smile and laugh like that now made him think that maybe she was still in there.

He took a second to see who she was with, it wasn't a surprise to see Sukara but something about it made his blood boil. He had been so happy for Kuvira before, why had his mood changed so suddenly. Perhaps it was because, as her guard, Sukara was not supposed to be entertaining Kuvira but actually guarding her. Yes, that was it. The girl simply wasn't doing her job properly.

He stayed and watched for a minute until someone came round the corner and gave him a funny look as they passed. He had to admit he did look a little weird crouched behind a plant pot, watching his ex-Fiance from afar. Baatar dusted himself off and went on his way, trying to keep his best composure.

#####

"You still going easy on me?" Kuvira smirked once the game was over.

"Absolutely," Sukara panted, clearly having just put quite a bit of effort into the game, "I heard you weren't the best looser so, I didn't want to upset you."

"You're lucky you look so hot right now," Kuvira said, an eyebrow raised as she looked Sukara up and down.

A few strands of Sukara's hair had come out of place and were hanging over her face. The muscles in her arms, freshly used and defined with a light sheen over them. A flushed glow across her cheeks.

"It's good right," Sukara smirked, doing a spin as she teased Kuvira, "does it turn you on? Do you like to see me a little dishevelled?"

"What happened to that shy girl?" Kuvira asked, shaking her head as Sukara walked away from her, towards where they had left their things at the side, "the one that could barely speak when I got too close?"

"She's gone," Sukara said as Kuvira followed her quietly, "her fears are gone. I know you like me now."

"Oh, I don't know," Kuvira said, quickly grabbing Sukara from behind and placing a kiss on her cheek causing her to blush furiously, turning her head away as Kuvira wrapped her arms more tightly around her waist, "I think she's still in there."