Cars

With a final hard pull, Korra yanked Sukara in front of the car. It was very sleek but, Sukara had never given cars the time of day really. In fact, she actively avoided them.

"It's beautiful right!" Korra chimed, her hands on her hips as she looked proudly at the car.

"I think you're girlfriend is a little obsessed with you," Sukara said, stepping forward to explore the vehicle, "you share a colour scheme with the car."

"Wouldn't have it any other way," Korra smiled endearingly at the car. Following Sukara into the front seats.

As Sukara sat behind the wheel she turned it as much as it would go each way.

"You wanna go?" Korra asked, watching Sukara frowning as she sat cross legged on the seat.

"I don't think that's the best idea," Sukara told her, turning her head away from the wheel, "considering that this is like the third time I've ever sat in a car."

"In five years, five years you haven't been in a car," Korra said, confused at how she had actually managed that with the sato mobiles being so popular now.

"I don't get them, at all," Sukara explained, flicking a switch up and down on the dashboard, "like how do they move? No one's pushing it, it doesn't walk."

"The pedals," Korra laughed, as Sukara looked more and more confused as she thought about the vehicle, "you push the pedal and it goes forward."

Sukara frowned and decided to test the theory. She reached her foot down and pressed one of the pedals down to the floor. Nothing happened. She tried the other two and still nothing happened. Frowning again, she looked back up at Korra.

"You gotta turn it on first," Korra laughed again, watching her friend as she made a very baffled expression.

"Why does it need to be turned on?" Sukara sighed, laying her head back on the back of the seat. "If the pedal makes it go forward, and the pedal works without turning it on. Why do you need to turn the car on to move it?"

Korra just chuckled as Sukara began to press buttons to see if they did anything.

--

Asami and Kuvira had gone back to the house with Su to get some things for the trip. They hadn't been long, they had barely talked, just wanting to get it done without too much awkwardness. Coming back to the car, they found their girlfriends talking and messing around in the front seats.

"As much as I love you two," Asami said as they walked up, "I want to get there in one piece so I think I'll drive."

Sukara nodded, she couldn't agree more. With a quick shoot of air underneath her, she flew up into the air and landed softly in the back seat in a smooth arch. Korra stayed put, allowing Kuvira to join Sukara in the back.

"You have a lot of clothes," Asami commented as she threw the bags in the boot of the car, "especially for someone that didn't own anything not too long ago."

"What can I say," Sukara a shrugged, leaning back in her seat, "I like to look good, and each nation has a lot of options to choose from."

Asami chuckled as she got in the driver's seat, "what did you do to this?"

"Uh.... nothing," Sukara tried to lie but Asami just turned and looked at her with a done expression, "I pressed some buttons."

Asami rolled her eyes as she put everything back to where she liked it. Turning the key, the engine started. And they were off on vacation.