Cuddles

Sukara rested her head on Kuvira's chest, her hand rested on her stomach, just being close to their unborn baby. Kuvira stroked her hair, running her fingers through the strands as she lay on her back.

"What are we going to call them?" Sukara asked, letting her fingertips lazily make circles on Kuvira's bare skin, "like for now at least."

Kuvira chuckled a little, "I don't know, what were you thinking."

"I wasn't," Sukara said, making lines with her fingertips up and down her stomach, "I was just wondering if you were thinking of anything."

Sukara dipped her head down and placed soft kisses along Kuvira's abdomin, sending shivers across her skin.

Moving herself down, Sukara placed herself between Kuvira's legs, spreading them around her chest to give herself some room. Kuvira smiled and lulled her head back on the pillow, closing her eyes, letting Sukara do whatever she wanted.

Unfortunately for them both, Sukara didn't get far. She had only just tucked her fingertips underneath the waist band of Kuvira's trousers when she almost jumped out of her skin.

"Momma," the small voice whispered, causing Sukara to immediately pull her hands away, "what are you doing?"

"How long have you been standing there?" Sukara asked, resting her forehead on Kuvira's abdomin as she took a deep breath.

"Just got here," Voya said, climbing onto the bed with them, "are you saying goodnight to the baby?"

"Yes," Sukara nodded, trying her best to keep a straight face as Kuvira had to cover her face with her hands to hide her giggling and embarrassment, "yes I am. What are you doing up sweetie? Did something happen?"

"I can't s-eep," Voya told her, a small furrow in her brow as she knelt ontop of the sheets.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Kuvira asked, brushing the hair put of Voya's face.

Voya shook her head, "I never went to s-eep."

"Okay, come on then," Kuvira smiled, tapping the space of the bed next to her.

Happily, Voya climbed over her Mommy and snuggled in to her side. Kuvira reached down and lifted Sukara's chin.

"You can't stay down there." Kuvira could see the disappointed look on her face, she was disappointed as well but they both knew that Voya was their top priority, "another time baby."

Sukara nodded, pushing herself up so that she was on the other side of Voya. She placed one arm beneath the pillow under her head and the other draped across their daughters legs, her hand gently resting on Kuvira's side.

Kuvira pulled the covers over the three of them, letting her hand linger on Sukara's hair, brushing through it as she watched her try and go to sleep. She pushed herself up onto her elbow and leaned over Voya to place a kiss on Sukara's cheek. Seizing her opportunity, Sukara turned her head and began kiss Kuvira more passionately. She had to be pushed back down onto the pillow to get her to stop. Kuvira failed to hide the pink glow across her cheeks as she shook her head, Sukara smirking underneath her only made it worse.

"Go to sleep," she told her, leaning back down onto her side of the bed, letting a sleeping Voya readjust herself as they all settled to go to sleep.