You're Hot

They had all been out in the snow for most of the day, finally having that relaxing vacation Asami had wanted.

Laying in the bed now, Sukara felt like  the day couldn't get better. Fortunately, she was wrong. Her eyes were closed when Kuvira climbed on top of her. Sukara tensed a little as Kuvira put her cold hands underneath her top and onto the skin on her abdomin.

"You're hot," she said, running her icy fingers over Sukara's abs.

"Oh thank you," Sukara smiled, opening her eyes slowly, bring her hands up to rest them Kuvira's thighs, "you're not so bad yourself. I'd call you an angel but I don't think it does you enough justice."

"I mean like temperature wise," she chuckled as a light blush went across her cheeks, warming her hands on Sukara's skin, "you're really warm."

"Gee thanks," Sukara said, rolling her eyes. "way to set the mood."

Sukara closed her eyes again, this time raising her body temperature because she knew that Kuvira was waiting for it. Feeling the heat coming off of her girlfriend, Kuvira leaned down into it. Running her hands up Sukara's chest, caressing and feeling her way under the fabric. Gently, her fingers travelled back down to the hem, pulling it up. Sukara sat up, allowing Kuvira to take off the top.

Sukara cupped Kuvira's face, bringing her down into a kiss. Starting off slow and gently, the kiss grew more heated. The speed and passion picking up pace as they began to run their hands over each other.

Pulling a leg underneath her, Sukara pushed up and flipped them over. Positioned neatly between Kuvira's legs, Sukara moved to place bruising kisses along her jawline and neck, allowing her hands to wander across Kuvira's body. Sukara unclipped her shirt as her girlfriends moans filled her ears.

The extacy of the sound drove Sukara crazy. In a short pause, Kuvira lifted Sukara's face to look into her eyes. Her expression was dark with lust, a smirk sitting lightly on her lips. She waited in anticipation for her orders. With a light brush of her thumb across Sukara's bottom lip, Kuvira moved her hands and pushed on Sukara's shoulders, silently telling her to go down.

Kuvira's moans made Sukara's head go blank. Like nothing else mattered or ever would matter. The relationship she had with Kuvira was incomparable, it was a love like she had never experienced before. There was no imperial threat or strange between worlds long distance. It was just normal. She could just be herself and completely open.

Kuvira's breathing was heavy as she lay in a euphoric state, she reached down and lifted Sukara's face back up to hers. Wiping her thumb across Sukara's lips she said, "I love you so much."

With a smile, Sukara nuzzled into Kuvira's palm, kissing it as she did so. "I love you too," she whispered.

"Now turn over," Kuvira smirked, moving her hands to Sukara's hips and pushing her over into the space in the bed next to them, "it's my turn."

As she climbed over, Kuvira marked Sukara's neck and shoulder with rough kisses, making her way down Sukara's body.