Fifty shades of Joker - Joker x Reader

This is a special request for veronicasawyer620. Warning SMUT!!!!! I know that it's not my normal style, but I hope that it's still ok, and you all enjoy. 🤡😈

"(Y/n) we don't have a choice. Do you know who asked for this?" Tony tried to reason as (Y/n) looked in the mirror in front of her.

Since Gotham had begun to burn under the reign of Joker and his clown mask wearing followers, most people stayed inside their homes, trying to avoid the horrors of the city. Most stores were either burned out or boarded up. But there were still some businesses open, some businesses that were flourishing because of the patronage of the clowns. And one of those places was Femmes Erotique. A high end club, that had once been a member only gentlemen's establishment.

(Y/n) had been working at the club for some time as an exotic dancer, and she had always told Tony, the owner of the club, that the only thing that she would ever do was dance. The other girls may give private shows and their little extras in the fantasy rooms, but it was a step that she had never had a desire to take, and Tony had begrudgingly accepted her decision, despite always trying to tell her how much more money she could make if she provided a few extra services. But to (Y/n) stripping was bad enough, it was something that she swore that she would never do, but she needed money to support herself, and in a city like Gotham, you sometimes had to take what you could get. Yet despite everything, how she had stood by what was right for her, now it appeared that she had no option but to do what she had always refused to do. And even worse, the client was the killer clown himself.

"I don't care if it's the devil himself. I'm not doing it. Get one of the other girls. I am sure that they will be more than happy to do it." (Y/n) continued to protest, as Tony grabbed a chair and came to sit at her side.

"He doesn't want anyone else. He wants you. And anyway, all the others are busy with his followers. He pointed a gun at my head, (Y/n). I have no desire to end up like Murray Franklin. This guy is nuts. Look, he wants a private show in the special room, if you don't do it, he could kill all of us. And I don't know about you, but this isn't the way I wanted to go out." Tony explained nervously, as he wiped the sheen of sweat from his forehead.

(Y/n) couldn't help but smile to herself as she looked at the anxious man next to her. Despite trying to look like a legitimate, high end business, man, Tony was in fact the biggest sleaze that you could ever hope not to meet. He was a detestable creature that deserved to be locked up, and the key thrown away. But unfortunately, under Joker and his followers, the dirt bag was thriving, and now (Y/n), much to her chagrin, was finding that she had to agree with the club owner for once. She, as well as everyone else in the metropolis had seen the news reports about the man that had once been known as Arthur Fleck. A once children's party clown that had turned killer, and was now the king of Gotham.

"This will be a one off, Tony. Don't go thinking that you can start selling me like you do the others. And I'm doing this to save myself, not you. I have no desire to get shot by a man that wears more make up than most of the girls that work here." (Y/n) told the now happier looking man by her side, as she continued to look into the mirror, slowly applying a thin sheen of lipstick.

"But that's perfect, (Y/n). That's one of the reasons he wants you. He wants to be the only one. The others are good enough for his boys, but you are the only one good enough for him." Tony informed her, as he almost jumped from his seat, and made his way to the door.

"He's in the toy room. He wants everything." Tony continued, before exiting the room, and closing the door. Leaving (Y/n) to contemplate her fate in the toy room with a man like Joker.

                                                             >>--------------------------------<<

Joker sat in the room. Smiling as he saw all the toys that were placed around the room. As Arthur he could never have hoped to live out his fantasies, especially not with a woman like (Y/n). But now, as Joker, he could have what he wanted, and no one, no one, would dare refuse him.