Arthur's First

Arthur was still in awe as he looked down at the woman who was shaking and moaning beneath him.

He watched her face as it contorted in ecstasy as he thrust slowly into her; he couldn't believe that he was having such an effect on her, not him; any other man yes, but not him.

He had waited so long for this moment; he'd dreamt about what it would be like to feel the warmth of another human being, their body, her body, to feel himself inside her. Now this was real, she was real, and she had been worth waiting for.

Her voice suddenly moaning out his name in desperation, bringing him back to the moment, 'ARTHUR! Please don't stop. Harder, faster P-please.' Arthur's cheeks grew flushed as she begged him to take her.

She moved her legs from around his waist and draped them on his shoulders allowing him to go further inside her; Arthur moaned loudly as she pushed herself down onto him, forcing him deeper and deeper with every thrust.

He wasn't sure how much longer he could last; he was embarrassed to admit to himself that he had almost cum within the first few minutes, but he wanted to last as long as he could for her. He wanted to satisfy her just as much as she wanted to satisfy him.

She looked up at him, her eyes meeting his beautiful green orbs; she cupped his cheeks in her hands and brought his face down to hers, 'I love you Arthur, I love you so much.'

Arthur's mind raced, she loved him! This wasn't just sex; this was making love; and this is what it felt like to be truly wanted by someone. The beautiful creature beneath him wouldn't be his for just tonight but would be his forever.

The two had been together for nearly a year, but it wasn't until tonight that he had finally plucked up the courage to actually do something about what he felt for her. He had been afraid that he would not be good enough, afraid that she would laugh at the fact he was still a virgin; afraid that she would leave him for a real man. Yet, despite his confessions and fears, she was with him, only with him.

He had known she had wanted him for a while; hell, even he wasn't naive enough not to notice what she was doing when her hand would rub up and down his thigh as they would sit on the sofa and watch movies. Every time her lips moved from his and would kiss his jaw; every time she would nuzzle into his neck while her fingers gently traced the outline of his ribs, he knew what she wanted. He could sense her frustration, but she had stuck by him, waiting for him; and now he knew why, because she loved him just as much as he loved her.

Suddenly he felt her squeeze around him, making her tighter than she already was. Arthur couldn't help but let out a guttural growl as he instinctively picked up his pace, pushing himself into her harder and harder. He could feel her fingernails dig into his back as she moaned out his name over and over as if some delightfully sinful prayer was falling from her lips. Then he felt her release, as her juices washed over him, his thrusts became sloppier; he could feel his whole body shudder as a wave of euphoria, like nothing he had ever felt before ripped through his body. He moaned out her name as he felt himself cum inside her.

Arthur felt his arms weaken as he gently dropped onto his lover nestling his head into her neck, he felt her arms wrap around him as the pair lay together entwined, not wanting to move.

'Arthur.' She whispered into his ear.

'Hhhmmmm?' Was all he replied as he took in the heady mixture of her perfume, sweat and sex.

'That was, that was.........'

'Amazing!' Arthur interrupted as he managed to support himself again, before looking deep into her eyes.

She giggled softly, but the sound was still enough to make the butterflies in his stomach flutter uncontrollably.

'That's just what I was going to say, baby.' She pushed herself up onto her elbows her forehead resting on his.

'I love you Arthur Fleck,' she said sweetly, as her lips met his.

Arthur moved from on top of her and fell to her side, pulling her into his arms.

'And I love you too darling.'