Creatures of the Night - Part 2

Warning: Blood play

"Well, well, well, how the mighty have fallen." The dark voice cut through the silence of Joker's room in Arkham.

He sat bolt upright in bed, his eyes scanning the dark room for his visitor, but saw nothing.

"You know, I did so enjoyed our little visits while you were king of this pathetic city, and your ability to recruit new followers was impressive and appreciated, I haven't had my bloodlust this satisfied in years; but to finally see you where you belong is strangely gratifying." The voice said, as Joker felt the end of his bed dip down.

The room had got curiously darker, making it impossible for him to see further than his own hand in front of his face, but he didn't need to see to know who his invisible visitor was. True to her word, the creature had seen him again, and the bodies of his followers had kept mounting.

Though she had had plenty of opportunity to dispatch him in the same way as she did his followers, she hadn't, and Joker was always curious as to why not. He couldn't believe that it was just due to the fact that she could sense the small part of him that was still the meek and shy Arthur. For some time now he had desperately tried to rid himself of every aspect of Arthur, but for once Joker was glad that he was still there, even though it was underneath his now confident swagger and charm.

"Come to gloat, have you? Or is it that you just can't stay away from me? If I didn't know better, I would say that you wanted a piece of me, but there again, what woman wouldn't?" Joker said with a sarcastic chuckle.

"You know, if your head got any bigger you wouldn't be able to get out of this nice little padded cell of yours....... Oops! I mean room. And don't flatter yourself, I don't have a clown kink." The voice calmly said through the darkness.

"Well if you don't find me highly attractive, why haven't you killed me? I mean you've had plenty of chances, you come and bother me on a regular basis now so just admit that you want me, and maybe, just maybe I can fulfill your fantasies." Joker whispered seductively, reaching his hand out to the end of the bed in an attempt to touch his visitor.

Suddenly a pale face appeared out of the gloom, her lips curled backwards over her bright white teeth in a snarl.

"DON'T TEMPT ME CLOWN!" She growled at him, her face now mere inches from his.

"You are alive, because I choose to let you stay alive, nothing more. When I no longer have any need for you, I will bleed you dry and leave your limp lifeless body in the gutter where it belongs." The creature hissed, her hand roughly taking hold of his chin.

She softy placed he cheek next to his, her lips close enough so that she could whisper softly in his ear. Joker couldn't help but feel a shudder run down his spine as her body was now pressed up against his, if she had had a heartbeat, he could swear that he would be able to feel it.

"You know, I can smell you. There is something quite unique about the odour of your blood. As I get closer to you, I can hear it flow through your veins, the sound can be almost deafening when I am near you. I know I excite you Joker; I know how much you desire me; I know of the thoughts that bombard your mind of what could be, what it would be like. I must admit that the thought of the taste of your blood, of sinking my teeth into your flesh has a strange effect on me........ just one little taste." The creature moaned wantonly, as she placed her tongue flat against his neck, licking a long line up to the lobe of his ear.

"Do it!" Joker almost begged as he pulled her closer. He could feel her razor sharp teeth brush against his skin, he could hear her deep, panting breaths, and he had never felt so alive.

Without warning, he felt the harsh sting in his neck as her teeth sank into his flesh, the pain vanished almost instantly, and was replaced by something he had never felt before. His fingers gripped into her flesh in an attempt to control the rush of adrenaline that coursed through him. His body wanted to do nothing more than give itself to her, to sacrifice himself to her need for his blood. He wanted her, wanted to take her, to claim every inch of her body as his; he could feel his arousal grow as he felt her drink from him, as she moaned at the taste of him. Slowly she removed her teeth, licking the wound of the last drops of blood; as she looked at him, her eyes were bright red, glowing in the darkness of the room, his blood coating her lips and teeth.

"Do you want to taste yourself?" She hummed, as she moved closer to his lips. Joker nodded, the thought of tasting himself from her mouth, to taste what she tasted was more erotic than he could ever have imagined. As their lips connected, Joker tasted the bitter flavour of iron that made him want to pull away, but then an unusual sweetness took its place, it was strangely intoxicating, and he found himself wanting more.

He began to pull at her clothes, desperately trying to remove the barrier between his body and hers; he could feel her nails, rip at the material of his Arkham issued clothing, the two caught up in a crazed bloodlust that only the others body could satisfy.

As the torn clothes fell to the floor, their bodies crashed together, hands and lips exploring every part of the other. She pulled him on top of her, allowing him to take her body, a visible shudder coursing through her as he entered her, feeling himself enveloped in her coolness.

With each thrust he went deeper, her hands pulling him down as her hips moved in sync with his.

"I need more, I need more of you. Please." The creature pleaded as she gripped his hair, pulling his head down so that her teeth were once again brushing his throat.

"Then take it." Joker groaned, as her teeth sunk into his neck once again.

Joker began to shake as a feeling of immense pleasure flooded his body, every one of his nerve endings came alive, as though a bolt of lightning had just hit him; he was delirious with satisfaction, the feeling of her draining his life blood as well as the feeling of being inside her was nothing other than supernatural. As she withdrew her teeth his mouth found hers, his tongue exploring its hidden depths as he took his blood from her lips, the taste of his vital fluid driving him towards the edge.

She sunk her teeth into her own wrist, the crimson liquid slowly trickling down her arm, without even a second thought Joker took the wound and placed it to his mouth, her blood coursing down his throat. He could feel her shake, he could feel her every muscle convulse, he could feel everything of her, as if she was part of him, as finally they fell over the edge into a euphoric abyss.

"You are mine now." The creature said, as she combed her long fingers through his sweat soaked hair.

Joker knew that he couldn't argue, he had tasted her just as much as she had tasted him; he could feel her within him, he could feel what she felt, and he felt more alive than he had ever felt before.

She pulled him to her, allowing him to take more of her blood. "Sleep now, you need to rest, and I have to feed; there is more than one wicked soul in Arkham, and I'm sure that the powers that be won't mind if I free up one or two of their beds for them. We will meet again Joker; you can be sure of that."

As she spoke, he found it impossible to stave off the need for slumber, his eyes growing heavy as she left his side; as his eyes finally closed, he knew that he would see his creature of the night again.