Fifty shades of Joker - Part 2

A second part to this imagine for VeloySR595, who gave me a spark of inspiration to continue this. And SmilingDiana who is a constant source of encouragement. Thank you😄🤡😈.

That first evening at Femmes Erotique, had only been the beginning. Joker had tried to fool himself that just once with the beautiful (Y/n) would be enough to sate his dark desires. That losing his virginity in a way that he had only imagined, with a woman that Arthur could only ever have dreamed of being with, would allow him to push his fantasies back down to depths of his soul. But deep down he knew that that was far from the truth. He had woke the beast, and now, now it would no longer be a prisoner. And in truth, Joker had no intention of ever being denied again. Not even by himself.

To begin with, Joker had turned up at the club every night, (Y/n) waiting for him in the room. His body trembling every time he lay eyes on her barely clothed form. The pair not emerging until the early hours of the next day. Both the new king of Gotham, and the dancer's bodies appearing worn, but flushed with pleasure from what the two had just done together.

But recently, Joker had wanted to make things more personal. He didn't just want (Y/n)'s body, he wanted her mind, her soul, but especially her heart. He wanted her to love him as much as he loved her, so he had insisted that (Y/n) stopped working at the club, not liking the idea of having other men ogle the woman that was his. And the clown prince had moved their games to (Y/n)'s own apartment, so that things could be much more intimate.

(Y/n) moaned breathlessly. Every nerve ending was crying out for the punishment to stop. Parts of her mind trying to come up with ways to escape her restraints, despite knowing that she had no intention of getting away. Her skin was wet. The once dry, pristine sheets beneath her, were now soaked with her sweat. But in spite of all this, she wanted more. She wanted the feared clown to never stop.

She and Joker had been in the bedroom for what seemed like hours. He had used her, dominated her. Punished her. And made her beg for more. The skin around her wrists was raw from pulling on the cord that bound her. The flesh of her backside throbbed mercilessly from the number of times he had brought his hand sharply down on her body. She could feel his sweat mingle with hers, as it dripped down between her breasts. And she could feel the sting of where the strands of the many whips that Joker had wielded, had marked her soft skin. Yet still she wanted more.

She had never felt like this before. Never experienced anything like this before. Part of her felt guilty, felt ashamed that she was so easy to control. That she had gone from hating the idea of being with the man, to longing for the moment that he would strip her naked and kiss her wanton flesh. That she so enjoyed being dominated like this. But Joker had proved, that despite what he had been as Arthur, he was now a man that knew what he wanted and was not afraid of taking it. His voice, his hands exploring her body, his rough lips against her skin, had all proved like magic to (Y/n). The clown casting a spell over her.

(Y/n) couldn't remember how many times she had screamed out his name in ecstasy. How many times her every emotion, her every thought, had been fogged by euphoria. But no matter how many times it was, it never seemed like enough.

Joker had become her everything, their meetings no longer mere lust and sex, but something much more. Something that (Y/n) could only describe as love. A love that she didn't think possible.

"I swear that I could spend an eternity looking up at the stars, yet they will never be as beautiful as you are at this moment." Joker said breathlessly, as he pulled the blindfold from (Y/n)'s eyes. Her flushed cheeks glowing brightly, as the clown brushed her damp hair from her face.

This had become their routine. Joker would come to the apartment. He would take her. Do what he wanted with her. Then when they were spent, he would take her in his arms and treat her as though she were the most precious, fragile creation in the world. He would kiss her marks. Tell her how wonderful she was. Tell her that he loved her and would never let her go. (Y/n) could only presume that that side of Joker was how Arthur had been. The two sides of the same man. This sweet side, the side that Joker didn't want anyone else to see.