Special Agent - Part 4

"Afternoon Jack, what the hell you doing here? I thought those morons Johnson and Stevens were assigned to take me to the interviews." Joker said, as the older guard came into his room.

"Well it would appear that a certain young lady, maybe, ever so slightly, threatened Doctor Jackson, that if Johnson and Stevens were to bring you to her interview again, she would let certain things slip about this place." Jack told Joker, chuckling slightly as he applied the cuffs to his wrists.

Joker couldn't help but smile; no one but no one liked Jackson, his methods were questionable, and his ethics even more so. The thought that his little Special Agent had got one up on the detestable doctor just ensured that he was liking the woman more and more. The one thing he didn't like though, was the idea that (Y/n) had been in a room alone with a man that had somewhat of a dubious reputation with the fairer sex; it was well known that no female nurse or patient wanted to be caught by themselves with him, there had even been allegations made against him, but as the allegations were made by a patient, they seemed to have been quickly brushed well under the carpet.

"Well, are ya gonna sit there all day, or do ya want to see this lovely lady?" Jack asked, shaking Joker from his thoughts.

"Jack, will you do me a favour?" Joker asked, as the guard led him to the meeting room.

"If (Y/n) sees Jackson again, will you stay close by? I don't like the idea of her being alone with that creep." Joker said, as the pair got to the room.

"Sure, she seems like a nice girl, and I wouldn't trust Jackson even if my life depended on it." Jack reassured him, as he unlocked the door.

As the door opened to the room, Joker's eyes once again fell on the back of the woman who was studiously studying the papers on the desk.

"Ah, so nice to see you again (Y/n), I'm so glad that you didn't forget about me." Joker said smugly, dropping down into the seat across from her.

"I don't think that it is possible for me to forget about you; you do seem to make quite an impression on a person." (Y/n) told him, pulling a carton of cigarettes from her bag, and pushing them across the table to Joker.

"I promised you some perks, and as you puff on those things like they've gone out of fashion, I thought I would replenish your supplies." She said, smiling as a grin grew across Joker's face.

"Well, aren't you sweet? Not only are you beautiful and intelligent, but you're also kind; such a combination in so perfect a package is a rare commodity in this world, even rarer in the FBI I would say." Joker said, pulling open the carton and taking out a cigarette.

"So, I hear that you had the dubious honour of meeting our delightful Doctor Jackson. Quite a piece of work isn't he." Joker said, lighting the cigarette, his eyes scanning the woman that sat across from him, her face scrunching up slightly as she thought about what had happened the evening before.

"Er yes......... dubious is definitely the word. I think he deserves to be locked in here, more than you." (Y/n) said, breaking out into a chuckle, as Joker began to laugh.

"Creepy little motherfucker ain't he? I wouldn't trust that quack as far as I could throw him. Oh, and thank you for getting Johnson and Stevens off my case, they haven't got a spare braincell between them, and they dislike anyone that can string together a coherent sentence." Joker told her, smiling as (Y/n) seemed to flush the slightest shade of pink.

"Well, I thought that the way they handled you yesterday was a disgrace; your punishment is to be locked in here, not to be mistreated by men that have no idea about what people may have been through in their lives to get them to this point; but from what I saw, I doubt those two would care either way." (Y/n) said, catching Jokers eye as he took deep drags on his cigarette.