6.

It's been three weeks since the night of the party. Taylor and Karlie have been inseparable, spending every day together. Today is no different. Karlie is heading to Taylor's apartment, to meet up and head out for lunch.

"She should be here any minute," Taylor says to herself while fixing her hair and makeup. "I hope she doesn't mind if my friend Holly joins us, since she just got back in town from a business trip and I haven't seen her in forever."

Taylor heard a knock on the door and races down the staircase. When she opens the door, she sees those captivating green eyes looking back at her.

"Hey you," Karlie says. "Are you ready to go?"

Taylor throws her arms around Karlie's neck and gives her a peck on the lips. "Those are my favorite kind of greetings" Karlie said as her cheeks begin to blush.

"Let me just grab my handbag and then we can leave."

The girls made their way to Taylor's SUV hand in hand. Karlie opened the door for Taylor and placed her hand on the small of Taylor's back as she was getting in. "God, I love feeling her touch," Taylor thinks to herself.

"Hey Karls, I hope you don't mind but I invited my friend Holly to join us. She just got back from a business trip and since I haven't seen her in a while, I thought it would be nice to visit with her."

"Yeah sure, no problem."

"Lies lies lies. I don't want to have to share my time with Taylor with someone else."

We pull up to the restaurant and make our way inside. It wasn't too crowded considering it's 1pm in NYC on a Saturday.

The waitress led us to a booth in the back of the room, away from the windows so we didn't have to worry about paparazzi.

"Holy shit. Is this Holly? She's incredibly beautiful," Karlie said to herself as they got closer to the table.

Holly hopped out of the booth and embraced Taylor in a tight hug. "OMG, it's so good to see you Taylor."

"Holly, I'd like you to me my girl-ff-..."Oh shit. Karlie and I never talked about being girlfriends. Do I introduce her as that? Will she be mad?" Taylor's inner monologue began to stress her out.

Karlie saw Taylor struggling with her words. She extended her hand to Holly, "Hi, I'm Karlie, Taylor's friend."

"Friend? Did she just call me her friend?" Taylor appeared hurt by the choice of words used but didn't want to address the issue right then.

"It's nice to meet you Karlie. Has anyone ever told you that you should be a model? You are absolutely beautiful." Holly couldn't keep her eyes off of the tall girl with the striking eyes.

"What the fuck is going on? Did she just hit on MY woman?" Taylor asked herself.

The ladies proceed to sit down with Taylor and Karlie sitting together.

The waitress came over to take everyone's order. It's oddly quiet. Neither Holly or Taylor can take their eyes off of Karlie. Holly is looking at her with a come fuck me look, while Taylor is giving her the death stare as she notices Karlie staring at Holly's lips.

Taylor breaks the silence. "So, what have you been up to Holly?"

"I just got back from London. I was there for a month long business trip and I am so happy to be back."

"What kind of work do you do?" Karlie inquired, as she continued to stare at this blonde beauty with hazel eyes, and wearing a tight black skirt and a floral halter top that hugged her voluptuous breasts perfectly.

"It's kind of boring," Holly said as she stirred her cocktail with her straw. "I'm kind of a tech nerd. My company designs various computer programs and my job is to oversee the install, answer any of their questions and basically just make sure they are satisfied with everything."

"I'm a tech nerd too! I'm going to school at NYC and studying coding," Karlie exclaimed, finding herself really excited that she had something in common with Holly that most of her friends take no interest in.

Taylor was quiet for most of the lunch, just sitting there feeling like a third wheel. She then excused herself and went to the ladies room.

"Is she ok?" Holly asked.

"I'm sure she's fine. She shouldn't be too long."

Twenty minutes went by and still no Taylor. Karlie decided to go check on her. When she walked in the ladies room, she saw Taylor sitting on the counter by the sink, swinging her legs and playing with her fingers.

"Hey, are you ok?" Karlie asked.

Taylor looked up at the model, with squinty eyes and pursed lips. "Really Karlie? It took you 20 fucking minutes to come and check on me? What, were you too busy eye fucking Holly?"

Karlie was taken aback by Taylor's outburst. "What are you talking about? I'm just being polite."

"Whatever," Taylor whispered, almost low enough for Karlie to not hear her.

Taylor hopped off the counter and let Karlie know that she was going home. She then stormed out of the ladies room and over to the table where she said goodbye to Holly.

When Karlie made her way to the table, Taylor was already gone. Holly looked up at her and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I guess it's just us now. Not too sure what Taylor's problem was, but she's a big girl, she'll be ok."

"Yeah, she's a big girl...my big girl. I'm such an idiot. Karlie thought to herself, not wanting to stay any longer.

"I'm sorry Holly but I really have to go." Karlie threw down enough money to cover the bill. She then told Holly it was nice to meet her and headed out of the restaurant.

Karlie hailed a cab and gave Taylor's address as the destination. Once she arrived, she got out and looked up to the top floor, "here we go."