118.

The girls had an incredible time at the cottage. It was the perfect getaway filled with a lot of great conversation and sex.

Jim had picked them up and brought them home as the two packed their bags, for what will be their last plane ride as single ladies.

Because of the egg removal earlier in the week and her stay in the hospital, Karlie decided having Dr. Lucas escort her wouldn't be necessary, which completely infuriated Taylor.

"Babe. We had an amazing day and a half in Malibu and we're now on our way, TO GET MARRIED... and you're not talking to me?"

"Karlie, you make it seem like I'm just randomly pissed off at you for no reason. You said you were gonna have Dr. Lucas come with us. You promised me. I'm just angry right now. I wish you took this more seriously. This is your fucking life we're talking about.

"YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT? YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW HOW IMPORTANT MY SURGERY IS? I CONSTANTLY THINK THAT THIS MAY BE THE LAST FUCKING WEEKEND THAT I HAVE WITH YOU? THAT'S WHAT I THINK ABOUT TAYLOR...YOU."

Tears began to stream down the models face. The thought of possibly never waking up to Taylor's face scared the hell out of her.

Taylor grabbed Karlie and pulled her in for a hug as they laid on the couch.

"We've had such a great last few days. What if those memories are the last ones we have?" Karlie said through her broken sobs. "I don't want to only be a memory to you. I don't want you to forget about me."

Taylor choked back the tears. "Karlie, stop. Just stop. We are going to have so many more memories together. You're not going anywhere and neither am I. We are fighting this together. Me and you. We have so much to look forward to. I need you to be positive. We're about to have a dream wedding and soon we'll have a little Karlie running around. We are going to be amazing mothers...together. I need you baby. I need all of you, everyday. You're the love of my life. And I don't care if I sound selfish right now because when it comes to you, I am selfish. Just please don't make these random decisions without me being a part of the conversation."

Karlie nodded her head as she kissed Taylor's cheek. "I'm sorry Taylor."

"Don't apologize Kar. Just know that we are in this together."

"I know we are. I love you Taylor."

"And I love you. More than you'll ever know."

The two held each other close until they arrived in Nashville.

They made a quick stop to Taylor's home before going to Andrea's. As soon as they walked in the door, they were greeted with a huge embrace from Andrea and Scott. Karlie soon saw where Taylor got her overprotective nature, as Andrea kept trying to get her to just sit and relax. She offered to make the model any meal she wanted and even offered to serve it to her in bed.

"There's no need to baby me, I'm ok." Karlie said with a smile.

"Oh, I know. I'm just a nurturer by habit. I'm sorry if I've overstepped my boundaries." Andrea replied.

"No, you're fine. I don't mind. I've been babied all week." The model nudged the singers arm and kissed her cheek.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" Scott asked.

"Well, our friends and family are going to begin flying in tonight and tomorrow. I was just planning on staying in and having a few of the girls over." Taylor said.

"I'll be going clubbing." Karlie said as Taylor and Andrea quickly turned their attention to her. "Kidding....I'm kidding. You guys need to relax."

Around 5pm, Behati, Cara and Selena arrived. The three would be having a slumber party at Taylor's house and then the following day they'd be checking in to their hotel.

Taylor had purchased onesie pajamas for all of them which Cara nearly had a fit over.

"You can't be serious Taylor. I look ridiculous."

"Oh, Cara...you look like the rest of us." Taylor replied.

"Yeah, well you guys look ridiculous too." The Brit scoffed.

Taylor orchestrated a night of baking cookies and cupcakes. When she announced they would have a decorating contest, Cara smashed her head into a freshly frosted cupcake that was sitting on the table in front of her. Everyone started laughing at her antics. However agitated she was, she still joined in the fun. At one point she leaned over to Karlie and whispered, "When they all go to sleep, why don't we sneak off to a bar, for a few shots?"

"As much as I would LOVE to, Taylor would notice in a second that I was gone. She's like a bloodhound." Karlie said.

"Then how about tomorrow? She wasn't planning on letting you see her the night before the wedding anyway. Stay at my hotel and we'll go out for a little bit." Cara had that devilish look in her eye and Karlie knew the wheels in her head were turning as they spoke.

Taylor noticed the two giggling quietly at the end of the table and made her way over to the twosome.

"So, what seems to be so funny over here?" Taylor asked.

"Ohhhhh, nothing." Cara said. "We were just talking about my fairy dress and how brilliant of an idea that was."

"Whatever Cara. You're such a smartass." Taylor said. "I don't know what you to are up to, but the answer is no."

"What?" Cara said. "I didn't even ask you a question."

"You don't have to. I know that look anywhere and you're up to no good." Taylor replied.

Cara rolled her eyes and said, "WHATEVER."

"And no to you to." Taylor said, looking at Karlie as she pointed her finger at her but then smiled and kissed her cheek.

Taylor went back to the other end of the table as the two looked at each other. "So it's settled? We're going out tomorrow?" Cara asked.

"Sure, why not. You only live once." Karlie replied.