80.

Karlie made it back to LA with enough time to shower, grab something to eat and head off to her shoot.

"Where did you run off to?" Lily asked.

"I went to Florida to see Taylor."

"OMG, you two are ridiculous." Cara said. "You're with each other constantly. Do you ever just get tired of being together all the fucking time?"

"What, like us?" Behati said.

"I wasn't even talking to you. And if I was, I would have said it directly to you." Cara said as she stormed off.

"What's with her?" Karlie asked.

"She's just been such a bitch." Behati said. "I swear, I can't take it anymore. Ughhhh, I'm just so aggravated."

"So, this just happened out of the blue?" Lily asked.

"No. The other night I told her that I was falling in love with her and she just froze. I asked her if she was going to say anything and she just got up and walked out. She was the one that constantly flirted with me in the beginning. I don't know, I guess I just assumed that she already really liked me and when we finally started dating, those feelings would just grow. But things have just changed. The only thing Cara ever seems to want is just sex. I'm no more than a friend with benefits to her and I'm tired of it."

Behati began to cry as Lily and Karlie pulled her in for a group hug. Karlie assured her that she would try talking to Cara after the shoot.

-----------

Back in Florida, Taylor just got done performing and made her way back to her dressing room. As she walked through the door, she saw a HUGE bouquet of red roses. The singer gasped when she saw them. They were absolutely beautiful. She saw a note attached that read, 'I miss you'.

Taylor wanted to call Karlie, but she knew she had a late shoot, instead she opted to send her a text.

You're too much. I miss you too. Hope your shoot is going well, I love you.

Taylor went to jump in the shower before her meet and greet. When that was over, she was exhausted and waned to go to bed. She made her way to her hotel room and as she walked in, she saw an even bigger bouquet of long stem red roses. The note read, 'Sweet Dreams'.

Taylor grabbed her phone and sent Karlie another text.

"Really babe? Two bouquets? I may have to FaceTime you on my laptop and give you a real show tonight. I miss you and I love you.

Taylor sent her text as her phone began to ring.

"Hi mom."

"Hi sweetheart, how was your show?"

"It was unbelievable. Such an amazing crowd. Oh my God, so mom, Karlie sent me the most AMAZING red rose bouquet to my dressing room AND my hotel room. They are BEAUTIFUL."

"Well that was nice of her. She's such a good girl."

"I know mom, I love her so much."

"So, are you going to turn in now?"

"I'm going to take a quick shower and then I have to call Karlie. After that I'll probably go online a little bit and then go to sleep."

"Well, don't stay up too late, Taylor. You need your rest. I'll let you go. Have a good night hun. I love you."

"I love you too mom. Bye."

Taylor took a shower before emerging wrapped in a towel, with her hair wet. She sat in her bedroom, drying off and putting on a tank top and a pair of shorts. As she dried her hair, she heard a knock on her door.