122.

The morning was filled with a lot of love making, as they couldn't seem to get enough of each other. The girls had this obsession that they had never experienced before. They followed each other everywhere the other went and were constantly holding hands or sitting on one another's laps. Their connection was intoxicating.

"Babe, want to take the ATV's out today and go explore our property?" Karlie asked.

"I'll go wherever you go. I'd love to." Taylor said. "But first, I want to give you your wedding gift."

"I thought you gave me my gift all night long and all morning." Karlie said with a smile.

"I'll be right back."

Taylor went into her music room. Inside was a wall case that held many of her awards throughout the years. This case doubled as a secret wall that led to their panic room. She entered the secret code on the wall, and watched the case slightly open, exposing a steel door. Inside was their high tech security system. Taylor grabbed what she was looking for and returned to the bedroom.

Taylor handed a wrapped package to Karlie. The wrapping paper was that of playboy bunnies. The model looked at the paper and then at her wife, with a huge smile on her face. As she began to unwrap it, her jaw quickly dropped.

"Taylor, are you serious? This is amazing." She went page by page, admiring the intimate pictures that Taylor had professionally done of herself.

"I wanted to give you something that I have never given anyone before. Regardless of what people have said about my appearance, I've always been insecure about my looks. That's the one thing that no one knows about me. Ever since I met you, those securities have gone away. You make me feel so beautiful and special all the time. I just wanted to give you something of me, for your eyes only, to enjoy. I love you so much Karlie. I don't think you'll ever really understand just exactly how much. You truly mean absolutely everything to me."

Karlie leaned over and kissed Taylor as the two continued to look through the book.

"Oh, there's one more thing." Taylor said as she handed Karlie a disc that was placed in a plain cd sleeve. There was nothing written on the sleeve or disc. Taylor had grabbed their laptop and placed it on Karlie's lap. When the disc began to play, Karlie threw her head back against the pillow in a very dramatic way as she placed the back of her hand on her forehead.

"OH MY GOD....YOU DIDN'T!!!" Karlie exclaimed. "But, I thought we unhooked the camera?"

Taylor looked at her, as she bit her bottom lip and shrugged her shoulders. "I knew you wanted a video, and as much as I hate to admit it, the more I thought about it, the more turned on I got. So, I reconnected the camera and decided to film us last night. When you were sleeping, I snuck out and burned it really quick."

"My little ninja." Karlie said as she kissed her lips.

"Karlie, this video is coming EVERYWHERE with us. I refuse to risk someone breaking in to one of our homes and stealing it. We may have to hire another security guard, just to guard a briefcase with it inside." Taylor said.

"Yeah, like we can get a a pair of handcuffs and make him handcuff it to himself so it never leaves his sight." Karlie said.

"EXACTLY. THAT'S A GOOD IDEA, BABE." Taylor replied with a lot of excitement in her voice.

The model started to laugh as she said, "Babe, I was joking."

A frown came over Taylor's face as Karlie leaned over to her, kissing her cheek. "Baby, if you want me to hire an ex Marine and have him guard it with his life, I'll do that for you but I don't think that will be necessary. I think we can manage to keep it hidden from outside sources."

Karlie kissed Taylor's lips again as a smile returned to the singers face. "I love you Taylor Swift-Kloss."

"I love you too."

The two girls got dressed and packed a picnic lunch. They opted to take Karlie's ATV, strapping the basket to the back as they made their way through the forest behind their home.

"This is beautiful back here." Taylor said. "It reminds me of that movie Bridge to Terabithia."

They drove through these tall trees, weaving back and forth between them, as Taylor gripped Karlie tight. There was a river that ran through the woods, with a fairly strong stream of water passing through. The two girls stopped to get out and admire the beauty of their surroundings. Karlie pulled her camera out of her backpack as she snapped pictures of Taylor picking up tiny yellow flowers that were  along the edge of the river. Karlie balanced herself on the rocks in the middle of the water, snapping a few selfies as her wife giggled at the silly faces she made.

They continued their journey until they reached an open clearing of land. It sat on a hill with only a small barn in the distance that sat below them. Karlie laid out a blanket as the two sat down. The model laid on the ground with her head resting on Taylor's lap as she looked at the clouds above them.

"It's so peaceful over here." Karlie said. It's just so quiet. All you can hear are the birds chirping. Imagine what it would be like to be a bird. To have free reign of wherever you wanted to go. No worries or distractions. Just flying above all the drama below. They don't have to worry about having a good job and paying bills. No fears or concerns and.......no cancer. I want to be a bird Taylor."

Taylor noticed Karlie's eyes beginning to get teary, as one single tear fell from the corner, landing on the singers lap. Taylor stroked her wife's hair as she leaned down and kissed her lips. "If you're a bird, then I'm a bird too."

Karlie turned her body to the side, as she faced Taylor's stomach and began to cry. Watching her breakdown broke the singers heart. She felt so helpless. Taylor could only wipe her tears and offer as much comfort as she could.

"I'm so scared Taylor. I'm just so scared."

"I know you are, baby and it's ok to be scared. I'm going to be right by your side the whole time, ok?"

Karlie nodded her head as she wrapped an arm around Taylor's waist.

"Sit up." Taylor said. "I want to look at you."

Karlie sat up, so they are face to face. Taylor placed her legs over Karlie's, as the model pulled her close.

Taylor wrapped her arms around her wife's neck as she said, "Ya know what I love most about looking at you?"

"I don't know, what?" Karlie replied.

"Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again. You ar the most amazing person I've ever met and I'm so grateful to be apart of your life. Do you remember when I went to Rhode Island to work on my album and you had worked all day but then drove three hours just to sleep with me that night and hold me in your arms? That was just, yet again, another moment that I knew you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with."

"Do you remember what we did early that morning, before I left?" Karlie asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"How could I forget?" Taylor said as she kissed Karlie's lips. "I think we need a repeat of that morning right now."

The singer began to pull her shirt off as Karlie looked at her with her wide eyes.

"Something wrong?" Taylor asked.

"No, I just can't believe how much sex we've been having lately. I mean, I'm not complaining or anything."

"Well good, because I'm yours and I'll let you do whatever you want to me. My body is your playground...so go ahead and play."

Oh my God, she really is trying to kill me. At least I'll die happy!!!