79.

It was now 2pm as Karlie sat in her hotel room thinking of everything Rose said to her. She decided to be spontaneous as only she knows how to be when it comes to Taylor. She picked up her phone and called the airlines.

Three hours later, Karlie was in the air, heading to Florida. With the time difference and the length of the flight, it would be 1am when she landed. Taylor's concert was actually starting at 5pm, by the time the opening acts were done and Taylor was done, it would be roughly 9:30pm. Then with the meet and greet, Taylor should be back in her hotel no later than midnight.

Back in Florida, Taylor was getting ready to go on. She checked her phone one last time, to see if Karlie called but she didn't. She had had a pretty crappy day after their phone call. Everything seemed to be off. She was singing off key during rehearsal and then she tripped and nearly fell. She just hoped that none of these things happened when she got on stage.

From her earpiece, she heard the stage manager tell her it was showtime. Everyone took their place, as the music began. The crowd was going wild. This was exactly what she needed to keep her mind off of Karlie.

Taylor made her way on stage, as the stadium erupted with screams. Before she could begin singing, she took a moment to look at the crowd. Aside from Karlie, this was the purest love she had ever felt in her life.

The show was going great as she reached a point where she would sing some of her older pieces. She chose Love Story, knowing how much Karlie loved that song. She reached the part, 'Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know'...

Suddenly she began to cry. She began to have flashbacks of the day in the boat when Karlie asked her to marry her. How perfect it was and how Karlie always made her feel like a princess.... just like Juliet. The music continued to play as Taylor just stood there, holding her guitar as tears fell from her eyes. The fans began to scream 'WE LOVE YOU TAYLOR', which brought a smile to her face. When she gathered herself together, she continued to sing.

When the song was finished, she left the stage to change and grabbed her phone. The stage manager told her she had no time for a phone call, to which Taylor replied that she didn't care and made the call anyway. She knew that Karlie's shoot should be over by now, but there was no answer. A few more tears were shed as she hung up the phone, not knowing if Karlie was still upset with her. Little did she know that her 'Romeo' was on her way.

The show ended and the meet and greet was done. Taylor made her way to her hotel where she took a hot shower. When she got out, she put on a cute tank top and a pair of panties. There would be no social media time tonight, since she was too upset with what happened earlier with her phone conversation with Karlie. She curled up in bed, with her six foot giraffe and cried herself to sleep.

Karlie's flight had landed an hour later, but the plane was stuck on the runway, due to another plane that was having issues. There they sat for almost an hour before they could finally get to a terminal. By the time she got to the hotel, it was almost 3am. She walked inside the penthouse suite and placed her bag in the living room. She was shocked that there were no lights on. She assumed Taylor would be online, but she wasn't. Karlie made her way to the bedroom, using the light on her phone to guide the way. There in front of her was her princess, sound asleep, on her back with an arm around her giraffe.

The model had to chuckle at the sight of the giraffe, as it laid on her side of the bed. Karlie removed her clothes and untucked the sheets at the end of the bed, careful not to wake Taylor. Slowly, she slid under the covers, placing gentle kisses on the singers knees, making her way to her thighs and hips.

She noticed slight movement, as the singer, began to shift her legs, separating them slightly, but still asleep. Karlie placed gentle kisses right on top of her panties, as she started to pull them down slightly, licking her wet folds. She heard a quiet moan being released from the singers lips as she saw Taylor's hand slide down her stomach, making its way between her legs.