63.

Karlie woke up after sleeping the entire day away. It's now 6pm and she's starving. Behati and Cara were gone. They had left her a note on the fridge, saying that they picked her up some soup and crackers, that she can find on the stove. She warmed herself a bowl and headed to the living room to watch some tv.

As she sat there, she realized she hadn't heard from Taylor. She walked to her bedroom and remembered she couldn't find her phone earlier. She began to search the entire apartment from top to bottom, but couldn't find it anywhere. She couldn't even call herself from her house phone, because she doesn't have one. Trying to retrace her steps from the previous night, she can't remember if she actually had her phone when they left the club.

She walked to store of her cell phone provider and explained that she couldn't locate her phone. They searched for activity and found that it had just been used in the last hour. It then dawned on her that someone probably took it at the club. The provider went ahead and turned off the service immediately and set her up with a new phone.

Thank God for the cloud. Everything transferred over so easily. The downside was that she had a new phone number. She sent a massive text to everyone, letting them know this was her new contact info.

Since she was walking home, she decided to take a small detour and stop by Taylor's. She didn't know if this was a good idea or not, but they didn't have the best conversation the night before and she was worried about her.

As she made her way to the door, she paused, wondering if she should really be there. She decided to knock anyway. The door opened, as Taylor stood there with her puffy, blood shot eyes. Before Karlie even walked in the door, she was greeted with a slap across the face.

"WHO THE FUCK IS BRITTANY?" Taylor was pissed. She had been crying since hanging up with the mystery girl and now she wanted answers.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Taylor? Brittany who?"

"DID YOU FUCK HER?"

"FUCK WHO? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

"I called your phone and some girl answered. I said I was looking for you and she said 'well, you found Brittany'."

"I lost my phone Taylor. That must have been the person who found it or stole it."

"You're fucking lying." Taylor began to walk away crying, leaving Karlie standing in the doorway.

Karlie walked inside, shutting the door behind her.

"I can't believe this. Are you seriously telling me that you don't believe me? I sent you a text. I sent everyone a text."

"Well, I didn't get a text Karlie." Taylor said in a very cold and sarcastic tone.

"Where's your phone? I just sent the text less than 30 minutes ago. When did you last check your phone?"

Thinking that she hasn't looked at her phone in over an hour, Taylor is starting to realize that she might have just really fucked up.

Taylor grabbed her phone and saw the message from Karlie. It was sent 25 minutes ago, just like she said.

"Karlie, I'm so sorry."

Taylor walked over to Karlie, attempting to hug her but the model turned away.

"You definitely don't trust me. You just proved that."

Karlie turned around and walked out.

----------

The next day, Karlie met up with Behati and Cara as they made their way to LA. She told the girls what had happened, which prompted Cara to ask if they were still together.