169.

Karlie and Taylor returned to LA the following morning. Since Cara's mom had arrived, Karlie felt less guilty leaving even though the last time they spoke, things didn't go so well.

Karlie brought Taylor's luggage up to the bedroom, leaving her bag in the car since she would be staying in a hotel. When she got upstairs, she grabbed two other empty pieces to pack while Taylor unpacked her stuff.

"Kar, that's a lot of luggage for two weeks in a hotel. You don't even pack that much when you're working and go overseas."

Taylor tried to giggle as she made her comment, hoping to keep the conversation light even though deep down, she was a little nervous about all of the stuff her wife was packing.

"I just want a mix of stuff babe, that's all."

"Oh yeah, sure I get it. I pack heavy too sometimes. It's nice to have an assortment." Taylor replied.

"Hey Tay, when does Miss Simpson get out here?"

"She's flying in tomorrow. She scheduled all of her other clients with other therapists in the practice for three weeks. I thought it was pretty nice of her to offer to come out here, since I have doctor appointments and everything."

"Speaking of that, who gave you your shot on Thursday?"

"I am happy to say that I did it all by myself, thank you very much." Taylor looked over at Karlie and smiled as the model began to clap her hands.

"Well, I will be over in the morning to give you your last shot, if you don't mind."

Taylor walked over to Karlie and wrapped her arms around her waist. "I don't mind at all. I rather you do it anyway."

Karlie finished packing up her last bag and set it by the bedroom door.

"Alright babe, I'll be at the Beverly Hills hotel."

"You're leaving already? It's only 2pm." Taylor said.

Karlie sat on the bed and pulled her wife to her lap, as she kissed the back of her arm.

"Well, I guess you'll have lots of time to start missing me until you see me tomorrow." Karlie said, placing another kiss on Taylor's arm.

"Ok. I'm not being clingy right now, but I'm really gonna miss you Kar."

"I'm gonna miss you too but space is the best thing for us right now."

"You're right babe." Taylor said.

The model got up and carried her bags downstairs as Taylor followed. The singer walked her wife out to the car where they shared a passionate kiss before Karlie left.

Great, now what do I do? Clean?- Taylor thought to herself.

The singer blasted music through the house as she began to clean every detail of her enormous home. She hoped it would make the time pass faster, considering she was already missing Karlie and it's only been ten minutes since she left.

Only three hours passed as Taylor was now sitting in an immaculate home, not that it wasn't already perfect before. She decided to invite Selena over for dinner, unsure of exactly what she was going to say about Karlie's absence.