116.

An hour has passed and Taylor still hasn't received status on Karlie. She's been pacing back and forth in the waiting room for what feels like hours. Soon, Dr.Mabry comes out to meet with her.

"Taylor, Karlie is in the recovery room. We're going to hold her there for another 30 minutes or so. Everything went well. We removed 20 eggs. Considering Karlie is so young, these eggs can potentially be good for five years. However, the sooner they are used, the better the chances are that the host will accept it and get pregnant. I can see your anxious to see her. She's going to be a little out of it. She's still coming out of the anesthesia. By the way, before you became an international pop star, did you want to be a nurse?

"No. Why do you ask?"

"I was just curious because Karlie kept saying, 'Please nurse Taylor, can I have it?.' I just assumed that maybe you aspired to be a nurse. Anyway, follow me."

The singer could feel the heat radiate off of her cheeks.

Taylor walked over to Karlie, who was mumbling something about playing hide and seek with Meredith. She hated to admit it, but Karlie was pretty cute being all delusional.

"Hi baby." Taylor grabbed the models hand as she brought it to her lips to kiss it.

"Mmmm, nurse Taylor. What's under your skirt?"

"KARLIE." Taylor looked around to see if anyone heard the model. Luckily, there was no other patients in the recovery room and all of the nurses seemed to be in their own world.

"Are you not gonna kiss me?" Karlie asked as she slid her arm under the side railing on the bed and grabbed Taylor's butt, pulling her closer.

Taylor laughed as she said, "Jesus Karlie, you are the horniest person I have ever met."

"You know you love me. So, how about that kiss?"

The singer bent down and gently kissed the model."

If you're gonna kiss me, do it like you mean it." Karlie said.

"Fine." Taylor said as she pressed her lips harder against the models, and slid her tongue inside.

The two were interrupted by Dr.Mabry who was clearing her throat to get their attention.

"I see you're feeling good, Karlie." Dr. Mabry said as Taylor turned various shades of red.

"In all seriousness, the egg removal was a success. We did the additional tests, during that time which was why you were in there a little longer. I'm satisfied with what I'm seeing. I'm going to keep you for the overnight, but you'll get to go home in the morning. Taylor, will you be staying tonight?"

"Yes."

"Ok, I'll have a roll away bed sent to her room."

"She's sleeping with me doc." Karlie said, still half out of it.

"Karlie, you might need your space tonight. You may feel a little pain later."

"I don't need space. I just need Taylor."

The singer began to dose off with a smile on her face. Both the doctor and Taylor chuckled.