194.

Taylor inserted her new toy, as the girls went back downstairs.

"Karlie, don't be crazy with it. Parents are OFF LIMITS. Imagine if you did it while I was talking to your mom? Or worse...MY MOM?"

As they walked downstairs, they noticed Emma, Jamie, Kristine and Kariann doing the conga around the house.

"Dude, they are so drunk." Karlie said. "Look at Ed. Is he dancing with the tree?"

"Heyyyyyy, Kowwwwlie."

"Lily? YOU'RE DRUNK???"

"Nooooo. Jusss a itty bit tippy."

"Where are you staying tonight?" Taylor asked.

Karlie nudged her wife's arm and gave her the side eye as if to say, 'that's rude.'

"What?" Taylor mouthed.

"Can I staaaaaay here?"

"Yeah, of course you can." Karlie said.

Jesus, another one- Taylor said to herself.

"Come on. I'll bring you to a spare room upstairs." Karlie said as she wrapped her arm around Lily's waist and helped her up the stairs.

Taylor went over to Abigail, who was sitting on the couch, next to a passed out Ella.

"Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves." Taylor said as she looked around the room to a bunch of empty glasses and a few passed out friends.

"Well, you guys definitely know how to throw one hell of a party." Abigail said. "Ed's been dancing with the tree for about 15 minutes now. I think he even dipped a branch. I'm just waiting for him to lean in and make out with it."

Abigail leaned toward her friend and grabbed her hand. "I'm really happy for you Taylor. I can't believe we've been friends for over ten years. Geez, the memories we have are insane. We should write a book. It seems like just yesterday, we were sitting in English class and look at us now. You're retired and married and about to be a mother. When did we grow up? Didn't you write a song about that NOT happening?" The two girls sat back and laughed as they reminisced. A limo pulled up to the front, as all of Taylor's remaining, non passed out friends piled in and made their way to the hotel.

Andrea and Scott were in bed. Tracy left a little earlier to go to the hotel. Kariann and Kristine's taxi arrived right after the limo and now they were off to the hotel. Kimby and Austin were in his room. And Selena was passed out on the floor in the dining room.

Karlie walked down the stairs and saw her wife sitting with Abigail, catching up. She decided to go back up stairs and leave them alone. The model undressed and removed the remote of Taylor's sex toy, from her pocket. As she looked down at it, she couldn't help but laugh at what nuts her and Taylor were and how they're always down to try something new to spice up their already very active sex life.

Karlie sat in bed as she tried to figure out who was even left in the house. As she was thinking about it, she felt her eyes getting heavy and before she knew it, sleep was upon her.

Around 4am, Taylor finally made it to bed. Karlie felt  the mattress move as she reached over and felt for her wife's body. She snuggled up next to her as Taylor asked why she didn't come back downstairs after helping Lily to bed.

"I did but I saw you talking to Abigail and I didn't want to interrupt you. I know it's been a long time since you've seen her."

"Babe, I think that thing is broken. I didn't feel anything."

"Hahaha, I didn't try it. We'll save it for another night. Did you have a good birthday?"