121.

Friends and family whistled and cheered as Taylor and Karlie made their grand entrance into the reception.  They took their seats at the head table, with their wedding party as Austin prepared to give the first toast of the night.

"I just want to say that I have never seen my sister so happy. Her eyes come alive at the sight of Karlie and you can feel the love the two of them have for each other. Karlie, you are the best addition this family has ever had and I am very happy to be able to call you my sister-in-law. I love you guys."

Servers came out with everyone's meals in hand as they indulged on surf and turf. As the guests were eating, Karlie and Taylor continuously leaned over to one another, whispering in each other's ears only loud enough for them to hear. They shared many sweet kisses and a lot of smiles as they only had eyes for each other.

A live band provided intimate music as guests finished up their meals. The MC made his way to the stage, getting ready to announce two very special guests who will be singing the song for the couples first dance.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, singing It's Your Love for the first dance of Karlie and Taylor Swift-Kloss."

The room erupted with cheers as the girls took the floor.

The two glanced over at Tim and Faith as they held each other close. "Thank you Karlie, for loving me enough to make this day so magical and special. I always wanted to meet someone and have that fairytale wedding and I never though it would ever happen. And then you came along and swept me off of my feet. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you."

"You are my best friend Taylor. You bring so much joy to my life and I could never imagine a life without you. You are my forever and I love you so much."

Karlie held her wife tight as she lowered her head and began to sing along to their song...

🎶It's your love
It just does somethin' to me
It sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough
And if you wonder
About the spell I'm under
It's your love🎶

Taylor closed her eyes as her love sang to her. When the song finished, Faith addressed the newly married couple.

"I have known Taylor since she was young girl who had just entered the music industry. She is by far the sweetest person I have ever met. If there is anyone who deserves a happy ending, it is her. I had the opportunity to meet Karlie a few months ago and I have to say that you two were made for each other. You, Karlie, really are the ray of sunshine that Taylor speaks so highly of. I wish you both a life of eternal happiness."

"Thank you." Both girls mouthed to Faith.

The DJ began to play music as the guests made their way to the dance floor. By the fourth hour, wedding cake was being passed around as guests continued dancing. Both Karlie and Taylor had already gotten changed in cocktail dresses as they made their way around the room, making sure to greet all of their two thousand guests. It was a long night but an unforgettable one.

To slow things down a bit, the song At Last by Etta James began to play. Karlie led her bride to the dance floor as they were met by hundreds of other guests. The two swayed to the song as Karlie whispered in Taylor's ear. Tracy, Andrea and Scott watched the couple from their table.

"That ceremony was simply beautiful." Andrea said. "Karlie truly outdid herself. What an amazing night."

"Did you see the book that the fans went home with?" Tracy asked. "These girls really thought of everything."

"Oh yes, the 'Kaylor Kronicles,' Scott said. "There's about five thousand more, in boxes. Make sure you grab a bunch, Tracy. I believe the girls were planning on autographing them and putting them on EBay. The proceeds were going to go to several charities."