30.

"Toni?" Karlie sat up quickly, not understanding what was happening right now.

Taylor sat up along with her. Her face looked empty. She didn't know for sure but by the look of Karlie's face, she can tell that this is THAT Toni.

"Why are you calling me?" Karlie asked as the next several responses consisted of. "Oh, yeah. I see. That's fine. It won't be. I don't care. Bye." 

Karlie hung up the phone while Taylor sat on the edge of her seat anxious to know what that call was all about.

"Soooo, are you going to say something or just stare indefinitely?" Taylor asked in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

"That was Toni."

"Yeah, I gathered that much," the singer said with pure jealousy in her voice.

"Tay, stop. She was just calling to give me a heads up that she got the job with VS and will be in LA, on the same shoot as me. She didn't want me to be caught off guard."

"Well, doesn't that just make her the most considerate EX- girlfriend ever!! Maybe I should give her a fucking award." Taylor got up and attempted to storm out until two really long arms grabbed her and pulled her in.

"Really? After everything we've been through? You're going to really be pissed at me?" Karlie's statement was said in a very calm and caring tone. The singer sat on the models lap as Karlie held her hands tracing a figure eight on the back of one of them with her thumb.

"It's not working Karlie."

"It will." The model said as she kissed Taylor's cheek.
"You have absolutely nothing to worry about. You're going to be with me anyway."

"Grrrreat, so I get to meet her too."

Karlie nuzzled her face in the middle of Taylor's back as she told her she loved her.

Two days later, they're off to LA. Karlie was feeling really anxious. She was excited that Taylor was with her but she was also nervous about seeing Toni. She didn't have any feelings for her anymore, but guilt still plagued her on why they broke up. Aside from that, she's also been getting some shit from the VS models that she hasn't told Taylor about. Some of the girls have an issue with how Karlie spends every minute with Taylor instead of the VS family. Karlie had always heard how tight knit the models were and she definitely knows now that it's true. Even on the plane, it's just her and Taylor in their own little world while everyone else is talking and joking. But she doesn't care. Taylor's the one that means everything to her.

"Hey, you ok? You seem to be in your own little world over there," Taylor said as she noticed Karlie just staring out of the window.

"I'm fine, just thinking."

"About Toni?"

"No Taylor. Just about things in general." Karlie was now annoyed. She didn't want the name Toni to keep coming at her every two seconds. I mean, you don't hear her say Michelle or Dianna all the time!

Karlie got up, letting her girlfriend know that she wanted to see what everyone was doing. She extended her hand wanting the singer to come with her but she declined.

"C'mon Taylor please? You've been on two trips with me and have made no attempt to even meet them, let alone talk to them."

The singer could see that this actually meant something to Karlie, so she took her hand and followed her over to where 3 other models were sitting."

"Hey guys," Karlie said with a smile from ear to ear. "I don't think you've met Taylor." She looked around the room, pointing to each of the girls while introducing them to her girlfriend. "This is Lily, Behati and Gigi."