104.

*Karlie's dress on left. Taylor's on right.*
________________________________

The girls slept all day long after the long night prior. It was nearly 3pm when Karlie woke up and made her way to the shower as Taylor stayed asleep. Today they were going dress shopping with each of their mothers. A few designers had reached out to them, wanting to be the ones who dressed the two for their special day. Since they wanted privacy, each designer offered to give them a private showing, so they could take as much time without prying eyes around. Neither girl wanted to see the others dress. All they knew was that, they would both be wearing white and they didn't want anything too over the top or anything with a long train.

At 6pm, Taylor and Andrea met with one designer as Karlie and Tracy met with the other.

"Karlie, look at these dresses. They're beautiful. Do you have any idea as to what style you think you'd like?"

"Honestly, I really want something simple but it has to be a two piece because Taylor likes my abs. So, why not show them off."

"I have the PERFECT dress, the designer said. She went in the back and brought out this beautiful white dress for Karlie to try on.

The model looked absolutely stunning.

"This is really pretty but it's kind of poofy on the bottom. I don't want it so full."

"I can adjust that Karlie." The designer said.

"Can we also have the bottom half sit a tad bit lower, to show a little more stomach?"

"Karlie, it's a wedding, not a strip club." Tracy said.

"Oh mom, I just want a little more stomach."

"Yes Karlie, we can do that and still keep it elegant." The designer said. "It'll be a win win for everyone."
--------

On the other side of town, Taylor found her perfect dress. She opted for a sleeveless princess gown. It was fitted on top and flared out at the hips. The bottom was a little fuller than what she thought she liked, but she fell in love with it. There was a satin belt that wrapped around with a large bow and the bottom edge had a flowery design. She truly looked like a princess.

"Taylor, you look beautiful." Andrea said.

"This is it mom. I found my dress."

"Well, that was fast. Are you sure you don't want to keep looking?" Andrea asked.

"Nope. I want this one."

Each of the girls had their fittings done right then. All alterations would be completed by the following weekend, which would still give them enough time for last minute adjustments if they needed them. Karlie got home first, as Taylor followed about an hour later.

Taylor made her way to their bedroom and saw Karlie sitting up, reading the news on her laptop.

"Hi baby. Have you been home long?"

Before Karlie could even answer, Taylor's excitement took over as she blurted out, "I found my dress and it's perrrrrrrfect."

"Me too." Karlie said. "It was one of the first dresses I saw."

"ME TOO!" Taylor said. "My mom was trying to get me to look at more, but there was no need. It's so beautiful."