109.

It's Saturday morning and tonight is the bachelorette party. Yesterday was a long day for Karlie, considering she had begun her hormone therapy. The doctor let her know that she may experience mood swings, nausea, headaches, muscle aches and fatigue over the next several days, but that it is normal. The only stipulation she had to adhere to, during this time was no alcohol.

"This sucks babe. Our party is tonight and I can't even drink." Karlie said.

"It's ok. There's plenty of time to indulge in alcohol once we're past the hormone therapy and the cancer treatment. Tell you what, I'm not going to drink either." Taylor replied.

"No Taylor. I want you to have fun. Plus, you always get frisky when you drink." The model winked at the singer as she said the last part.

"Well, I don't need alcohol to get frisky with you. All you have to do is walk by me and I want to attack you."

The two girls laid in bed as Taylor rested her head on Karlie's chest, tracing over her abs. "You're stomach is perfect. It's so well defined. I can lay here all day just touching you."

"Well, don't let me stop you." The model said, giving a chuckle.

"Kar, when are you gonna tell your mom? She has to know."

"Yeah, I know. I just don't know how, that's all. I feel like I should do it in person, but with my hormone therapy, I can't exactly leave LA right now. Which reminds me, I have to call Dr. Mabry's office to make sure my medical records, are automatically sent to her NY office, for when we go back home."

"I don't see why they wouldn't be." Taylor said. "But yeah, we'll call. Where are you planning on having the surgery? LA or NY?"

"It doesn't really matter. There are great hospitals in both areas, so I'm not worried about that. I'll probably just stay in LA, since this is where all of the treatment is being done. Ughhhh, I'll have to call my manager too, to let her know that I'll be out of work for another eight weeks after the surgery. I'll probably be dropped by VS."

"They can't drop you for needing cancer treatment. They'll have one hell of a lawsuit if they even tried it. VS would become Klossy Inc., real fucking quick." Taylor said with an attitude full of sass.

Karlie flipped the singer on her back, as she got on top of her. "I love sassy Taylor. She's so HOT."

"Babe, let's go take a shower. I wanted to go buy an outfit for tonight." Taylor slid out from under Karlie as she made her way to the bathroom.

Ughhhh, no sex AGAIN. I swear I'm gonna die- Karlie said to herself.

She followed the singer into the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

"I love these moments with you." Taylor said. " I used to always dream about showering with my lover. Like, I don't know, it's weird. I just always wanted that closeness with someone. And now I have it. It's like, us showering together is just completely normal."

"I agree. Plus, it's definitely a bonus when your lover is incredibly gorgeous." The model grabbed two handfuls of Taylor's ass as she pulled her against her chest.

"Babe, come on, we have to go shopping. Let's go get dressed."

Taylor shut the water and got out as Karlie just stood there, pretending to hit her head against the wall.

The girls made their way to a cute boutique on Rodeo. A simple cocktail dress, in the window, caught the singers eye. She asked for her size and headed to the dressing room with Karlie. The model sat on a chair outside the room as Taylor waltzed out, pretending to be a model.