175.

A week has passed since Taylor's procedure and so far, there are no signs of pregnancy. She took one pregnancy test, even though Dr. Parker told her it may still be too early to tell. It's been a challenge to not stress herself out because the endorphins that are released when you stress, can potentially effect her chances of getting pregnant. Karlie had arranged a spa day and walks in the park, just to keep her at ease. Both worked a little but to Taylor's surprise, the thing that has worked the most is therapy.

She has attended four individual therapy sessions this week and two group sessions. She actually enjoyed group so much that she decided to take on an additional day. She loves the fact that it's a small group of only six people and there are only two guys in the class. Everyone seems to be around the same age, give or take a few years, but they're all really funny and seem to be really nice people overall. She even made a friend, her name is Tina.

Tina and Taylor hit it off the during the first class. It was Tina's first time going to a group session and she was pretty nervous. Taylor must have sensed the young girls fear because she invited her to have a seat next to her. From that point forward, they were classroom buddies.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

"I'm on my way to my group session." Taylor replied.

"I thought you only have it twice a week? You already went Monday and Wednesday."

"Kar, I told you the other night that I was planning on going to Friday's class. You probably don't remember because you were so wrapped up in your movie."

"Oh. Yeah, I think I vaguely remember you saying something about that. I just thought that we would go out to dinner tonight."

Taylor walked over to her wife and sat on her lap. "I'm sorry Karlie. It's just that, I was so nervous about going to a group session in the first place and so far, I really enjoy it. I feel 'normal' to know that other people struggle with inner demons too. I don't know, I just don't feel so alone. If you don't want me to go, then I won't."

Although Karlie wanted to tell Taylor to stay home, she knew she couldn't do that. She knew that Taylor was doing the whole therapy thing, not just for herself but for Karlie as well and it wouldn't be fair to ask her to not go, especially after threatening divorce.

"No, babe. I want you to go. I'm glad that you feel so comfortable and that it's really helping you. I'll be here when you get back."

"Thank you Kar."

Taylor kissed her wife goodbye before she got up and left for class.

"Hi Taylor, I'm surprised to see you here tonight. I thought you said you were only going to come on Monday and Wednesday?"

"Hey Tina. I had a change of heart. I think it's a pretty entertaining class and all you guys are a lot of fun, so I figured why not. Plus, I didn't have any plans so it worked out."

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE PLANS?" Tina said in a loud whisper. "You're married to Karlie Kloss for God's sake. How could you not have any plans? Oh my, I'm sorry. I know we're not supposed to talk about our personal lives. I shouldn't have said anything."

"Tina relax, it's ok. Unfortunately, I live my life assuming that the whole world knows more about me and my personal life than I do. It's not a big deal. I'm used to it."

The therapist walked in to begin the class as the girls quickly finished their conversation.

As the session got started, Taylor's phone began to vibrate. She glanced at it quickly, to see a text from Karlie.