120.

"Mmmm, we're getting married today." Karlie said against Taylor's neck as they laid in bed together.
The model began to plant little kisses up to the singers jawline as Taylor stroked Karlie's arm.

"Babe, don't start anything because I'm not giving in." Taylor said as she turned her head to look into Karlie's eyes. She placed several quick kisses on Karlie's lips as she said, "I promise, I'll be worth the wait."

"OH MY GOD, I need a cold shower." Karlie said as she made her way into the bathroom. "AND DON'T JOIN ME."

Taylor sat on the bed laughing at her insanely horny soon to be wife.

The girls shared a late breakfast together and packed up some last minute things before meeting up with their parents and siblings at Andrea's house.

Austin was pacing back and forth, as he practiced the words he'd be saying during the ceremony.

"You ok there, buddy?" Karlie asked as she nudged his arm.

"Just a little nervous, that's all." He replied.

"You have nothing to worry about, you'll do a great job. Plus, you've performed on stage before." Karlie said.

"Kar, those were school plays...for an audience of like two hundred people. I'm going to be doing this in front of over one hundred thousand people. I'm just a little uptight right now."

Karlie walked away as he began to pace again, reciting his words out loud over and over.

"So, there's my darling daughter." Tracy said as she walked over to hug Karlie. "Are you ready for tonight."

The smile on Karlie's face couldn't get any wider.

"I'll take that as a yes." Tracy said.

Scott made his way into the kitchen and announced, "IT'S SHOWTIME!!"

Two limos were waiting outside to whisk the families off to the stadium. Scott, Andrea and Austin made their way into one, as Tracy, Kariann, Kimby and Kristine entered the other.

Taylor and Karlie took a few minutes inside, to say goodbye to one another, since this would be the last time they saw each other until the wedding.

They stood face to face as Karlie cupped one side of Taylor's face, allowing her fingers to linger in the singers hair. She brushed her cheek softly with her thumb, as she stared into Taylor's deep blue eyes.
"You are so beautiful and I love you so much." Karlie said.

Taylor gripped the bottom of Karlie's shirt with both hands and pulled her close, connecting their lips. "I love you baby. Let's go get married."

The two made their way out to the cars and gave each other a quick wave before meeting with each of their families.

"The wedding party has arrived." Jean Pierre said into the microphone that was connected to the side of his face.

Everyone was taken to their areas to begin hair and makeup. Taylor and Karlie each had large rooms to get ready in, equipped with couches and chairs. Karlie began pacing around her room as her mother looked over at her from the couch.

"If you keep walking in that same spot, you'll probably make a hole in the carpet." Tracy said as she began to laugh.

"Why am I so nervous, mom? I've been fine this whole time and now my stomach is doing flips."