188.

The next morning, Taylor and Karlie arrived to the shoot location. Behati and Lily had already arrived and were grabbing something to eat before going into hair and makeup.

"You ready babe? Today's your first day back." Taylor said.

"Yeah, I'm getting excited. It'll be nice to get back into the swing of things." Karlie replied.

Karlie saw her friends, who were still really excited that she was back. Infact, everyone Karlie walked by, gave her a warm welcome. Whether it was the hair and makeup team, fellow VS models or the photographers. Everyone loves Karlie. The more people she bumped into, the more the realized how much she really did miss working.

When Karlie was done getting all made up for the first round of pictures, Taylor sat off to the side in admiration, watching proudly as her love glowed in front of the cameras. She decided to take this opportunity and call Tina, to let her know that it wouldn't be a good idea to continue their friendship.

"Hey Taylor, how are you?"

"Tina, I just wanted to call and let you know that I don't think it's in either of our best interest to pursue this friendship. I think too much has happened, that I wish didn't, and it's just for the best. Good luck with everything."

"Wait! Taylor, no. We get along so well. You told me you really liked me. It's not my fault about what happened with Jennifer. You told me that you believed me when I told you that. You can't just end our friendship."

"Tina, it's for the best. I don't want to make this anymore difficult than it already is. I'm sorry but you can't contact me anymore."

"TAYLOR, NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS! YOU SAID YOU LIKED ME. YOU SAID I WAS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER GIRLS. YOU SAID I WAS EASY TO TALK TO. YOU SAID YOU WERE HAPPY THAT WE WERE FRIENDS!"

Taylor was seeing a different side to Tina. She saw an angry individual that she hadn't seen before. The sweet and quiet girl she met in group was a complete stranger in comparison to the person she was speaking to now. Tina's tone was angry and demanding. Karlie was right, neither of them truly knew Tina and what Taylor was witnessing right now, only supported that even more."

"Tina, I'm sorry."

Taylor hung up the phone. Confrontation was never her strong point and she never wanted to hurt Tina's feelings but what she just saw was scary. Taylor's phone began to ring. When she looked down, she saw Tina's name appear.

"Tina, please don't call me again."

"NO, WAIT YOU BITCH. YOU LED ME ON. YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU AND KARLIE WERE HAVING PROBLEMS, THAT THERE WERE TRUST ISSUES AND THAT SHE WAS FORCING YOU TO GO TO COUNSELING, OTHERWISE SHE WOULD DIVORCE YOU. YOU OPENED UP TO ME. YOU CONFIDED IN ME. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS? I REALLY LIKE YOU AND YOU LIKE ME TOO."

"Tina, I don't know what you're problem is. You twisted everything I told you. I didn't say Karlie forced me to do anything. I mean, yes, I said that she mentioned divorce but me going to counseling was my idea. Listen, why am I even explaining this to you? Just don't call me again. Leave me alone."

"YOU PAID FOR MY APARTMENT. YOU GAVE ME MONEY TO GET RID OF MY DEBT. I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME, MORE THAN A FRIEND? YOU EVEN TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR BABY. YOU MADE IT SEEM LIKE YOU'D END UP RAISING YOUR KID WITHOUT KARLIE, YOU MADE ME THINK I WAS SPECIAL, THAT, WE WOULD BE TOGETHER. YOU KISSED ME!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT TINA? THAT NEVER HAPPENED!! I NEVER WANTED TO BE WITH YOU. I'M HAPPILY MARRIED. YOU'RE SICK AND TWISTED. KARLIE WAS RIGHT, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU AT ALL!! LEAVE ME ALONE."