110.

The party bus arrived to pick up Karlie and Taylor. When they got on, they were greeted by the cheers of Cara, Behati, Lily, Selena, Ella, Emma & Jamie. They made their way to each of their friends, giving hugs and kisses. Cara popped a bottle of champagne and started pouring and passing glasses around. As Karlie took her glass, she nervously looked at Taylor and then back to Cara who was in the middle of giving a toast. All of the ladies lifted their glasses as Karlie brought the glass to her lips, taking the tiniest sip.

"Drink up Karlie." Cara said. "We are going to get shit faced tonight!!!!"

Karlie looked at her friend and smiled as she said, "The night is still young. I don't want to forget it."

Taylor was catching up with Emma and Jamie, since she hadn't seen them in a while. While Karlie was on the opposite side of the bus socializing with Behati and Lily.

"So, what are we wearing for the wedding?" Lily excitedly asked.

"You guys will love your dresses. You're going to look like little fairies." Karlie said.

"Ummm, Kar, did you tell Cara yet that she's going to look like a fairy?" Behati asked as she began to laugh.

"That's a minor detail I seemed to have left out. She'll be fine. She only has to wear it for the ceremony and pictures, then she can change into whatever she wants."

The model couldn't help but look over at Taylor constantly as she talked to her friends.

"God, you're still just as in love with her as the day you first introduced Taylor to us." Behati said, not sure if Karlie heard her.

"Huh, what?"

Lily and Behati began to laugh as Karlie looked at them with a confused look on her face.

"I said, you're still in love with Taylor as much as you were when you first introduced us to her. You keep looking over at her with this desire in your eyes. You guys are too cute for words."

"Yeah, I love her so much." Karlie said as Taylor looked over and smiled as if she had heard what the model had just said.

The bus arrived at the strip club as all of the girls piled out.

"WE'RE HERE!!" Cara screamed.

"Jesus Behati, how do you put up with her?" Lily asked. "I mean, she gets way too excited about a strip club. Doesn't that bother you?"

"As long as she comes home to me at night, I don't really mind. We've settled our differences, so things have been a lot better."

The girls were taken to their own private section of the club. Their room had a DJ, full bar, a huge stage and mini stages with poles on them. There were roughly 15 gorgeous strippers, clearly out numbering the group. But eventually more friends showed up, including Rhianna and her crew, which was NOT expected.

Cara kept trying to shove drinks down Karlie's throat but she refused, making as many excuses as she could. She felt bad lying to her friend but right now wasn't the time to talk about her illness.

"What's wrong with Karlie," Cara, asked Taylor as she rudely interrupted the singer and Selena. "Why isn't she drinking. I can't get her to have anything. Did you make her promise not to drink or something?"

Cara already had one too many drinks and was a little aggressive with Taylor, being all demanding for answers.

"Maybe she doesn't feel like it Car. Leave her alone and let her have a good time."

"Whatever Taylor." Cara walked away clearly annoyed.

"What IS going on with Karlie?" Selena asked. "You can't seem to take your eyes off of her and it's not in the 'You're so hot, I want to fuck you way'. You seem more 'concerned' about her or something. What's up? Am I wrong?"