32.

Taylor woke up first, wanting to see her girlfriend, before she left for her photo shoot. It was 6:30am and she just had room service deliver breakfast. She went back into the bedroom and gently kissed Karlie's lips.

"Karlie," she whispered. "It's time to get up."

The model released a groan but then blinked her eyes open, meeting the ocean blue eyes she loves so much. She let out a smile before saying, "Good morning baby. Why are you up so early?"

"Hmm, let me think," the singer said as she tapped her chin. "Oh yeah, because I love you and I wanted to have breakfast with you before you left. Speaking of breakfast, if you don't get up and join me in the living room, it's gonna get cold." She leaned down and kissed her girlfriends lips.

The two had their breakfast as they sat side by side. Karlie draped her arm around Taylor, and placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder. "I'm really glad you're here. You have no idea how much it means to me."

"I'm pretty sure I do," the singer said as she kissed Karlie's cheek.

"OH SHIT, I forgot to tell you about Cara. I'll make a long story short. She came by to apologize to me for what happened between you two. Needless to say, she saw Michelle's true colors and she wants to apologize to you. Just let me know if you still want to be her friend. If you do, I'll let her know at the shoot and you can decide when she can see you."

"Well, what do you think babe?" Taylor, asked hesitantly.

"Honey it's up to you. I already told Cara that I didn't want her around either of us but that, I'd leave it in your hands." The model said as she continued eating.

"YOU SAID THAT TO HER?" The singer said with a huge amount of shock in her voice.

"Of course I did. Listen, it's me and you babe. I'm not going to be friends with someone who disrespected my girlfriend. I don't care if they're a co-worker and I have to see them everyday. I made it very clear to her that I'll only forgive her, if you choose to do so. Otherwise, I want nothing to do with her." Karlie was so nonchalant about the whole thing as she shoved another piece of pancake in her mouth.

"I love how protective you are of me. You make me feel so safe." Taylor leaned over and kissed the models sticky lips.

"Mmmm, maple syrup." The singer said as she started to laugh.

An hour later, Karlie was out of the door and on her way to her shoot. The singer was going to head back to her house and relax a bit before meeting Selena for lunch a little later. She also decided to forgive Cara, so Karlie was going to relay that message to her.

Karlie made it to the set and headed to makeup. Her chair was next to Behati's. As she walked in the room, she saw the other model already sitting there.

"Good morning," Karlie said as she brandished a big smile.

"Hey Kar, good morning to you too." Behati was super cheerful as usual.

"What did you do Karlie Kloss?"

A sharp toned voice can from behind as Behati and Karlie turned around. Standing there was Gigi with her arms crossed and a pissed off look on her face.

"What do you mean, what did I do?" Karlie seemed to be utterly confused.

"She left! Toni left. She left a note for me saying that it would be too much to have to watch you parade your girlfriend in front of her face all the time. She contacted her manager last night and after a few phone calls, she was placed with a different agency."

Internally, Karlie sighed with relief. It was unfortunate that Toni would allow an opportunity like VS to slip away, all because of one person, but that was her choice. Karlie was content with how things ended. Deep down inside she'll always love Toni but her heart belongs to Taylor.