200.

Karlie came down the stairs almost an hour later, smelling all fresh and clean as she walked into the kitchen.

"It smells AMAZING in here and I'm STARVING!"

All the girls were sitting around the table eating, as Karlie made herself a plate.

"Here, sit, I'm done." Ella said.

"I'm fine. I rather stand anyway." Karlie replied.

"My sister really is a giraffe. Who the hell always eats standing up? Like, seriously." Kimby said.

"So, what's on today's agenda?" Karlie asked as she looked around the room.

"I think we're all leaving today." Behati responded.

"ALREADY?" Karlie frowned. "That sucks. You guys need to come back to visit. "What time is everyone's flights?"

"Well, actually, Taylor invited all of us to extend our visit but only Abigail and I were able to. So, we're staying for another four days." Jamie said.

"The rest of us have late afternoon flights." Lily replied. "I think we're all going to the airport together."

"We're actually gonna get going now." Kimby said as she and her sisters got up to say goodbye to everyone. There was still an awkwardness between Kimby and Taylor, but it didn't stop Karlie's little sister from giving her a hug and kiss.

"We still have a few hours, do you guys want to watch a movie?" Taylor asked.

Karlie's eyes got really big as she thought of the perfect thing to do. "Hey, we still have the Miss USA pageant recorded. We never watched it. Are there any takers?"

"Oh yeah, absolutely." Jamie said sarcastically. "I love watching gorgeous women, prance around wearing hardly any clothes while trying to appear intelligent."

"HEY, DON'T MAKE FUN OF BEHATI!" Ella said.

Everyone started laughing as Behati slapped Ella's arm, calling her a bitch in the process.

"I'm just kidding, my South African friend."

All of the girls gathered in the living room and sprawled out on the couch as Karlie took a seat on the oversized chair that she and Taylor always share. As her wife started to walk by her, Karlie put her arm out and pulled her down on the chair.

"You weren't gonna sit with me?" Karlie whispered.

"I wasn't sure if... I mean, I  thought..I..."

Karlie just smiled as she grabbed the remote and turned on the show. She leaned forward and pulled the huge ottoman closer, so they could put their feet up. The model draped her body across Taylor, as she leaned on the arm rest opposite her. The singer started to rub her wife's back as Karlie was talking to Lily about one of the outfits looking similar to something she recently wore in a show.

After several minutes, Taylor asked for the blanket that was on the ottoman, since she was freezing.

Karlie sat back and covered the two of them. She reached under the blanket and grabbed her wife's hand, intertwining their fingers. Taylor looked at her and smiled as she mouthed, 'I love you.'

Karlie leaned over and kissed her wife gently.

"GET A ROOM!" Emma said as she threw a pillow at the two.

"WE GOT A ROOM...THE LIVING ROOM!" Karlie yelled back. This time she pulled the blanket over their heads as she cupped the side of her wife's face. "I love you, baby." She leaned in and kissed her wife passionately. This was the first real physical encounter they had in days. Taylor felt a warmth fill her body, causing her to get really excited. After placing small quick kisses on her lips, Karlie removed the blanket from their heads and glanced over at Emma with squinty eyes and a smirk on her face.