184.

Karlie came downstairs to find her wife, mother and Andrea in the kitchen sitting at the table talking.

"You guys ready to go?" She asked.

"We sure are." Andrea replied. "We were just brainstorming for the baby's room."

The moms were the first to walk out of the door and get to the SUV as Karlie waited for Taylor who followed behind. When the singer reached her wife, she paused and got on her tip toes to kiss Karlie's lips, "This should be a fun day."

Karlie smiled against her lips as she swatted her ass and said, "You're looking super cute today."

"Thanks babe."

The model grabbed the door for her wife and made her way to the drivers seat as they all buckled up and got ready to spend the day out and about getting ideas for the room design.

"Wait until you see all the cute little outfits Tracy and I picked up yesterday." Andrea said from the back. "The store she took me to was just darling. We left everything in the car, but I asked Scott if he could empty it and put everything in the living room and arranging it all by size. That should keep him busy for a while."

"A WHILE?" Taylor replied. "How much stuff did you two buy?"

"Oh Taylor, just a couple of things." Andrea said as she looked over at Tracy and winked.

"Mom, don't get too crazy. She's not even here yet."

"Oh, never mind that Taylor. This is our first grandchild. She's gonna be spoiled." Andrea replied as she lightly patted Taylor's shoulder.

They stopped at this warehouse that specializes in 'over the top' room design for all rooms and all ages. The cool thing is that they have model rooms set up, to give people an idea of how it would actually look, instead of relying on pictures in a magazine. They piled out of the car and made their way inside, as they all stood in front of a map of the store. They figured out where they needed to go and began to walk through this huge facility.

"Just an FYI, Taylor wants a princess theme. So, this room will need to have the full fairytale feel." Karlie said as she looked over to her mother and Andrea.

"It needs to be perfect." Taylor replied. "I'm thinking lots of pink and white."

"Babe, I don't want pink and white. It's too....what's that word.....ummm.... "Precious?" Taylor interrupted.

"Ummm, no....GIRLY." Karlie chimmed back.

"But Karrrrlie, she has to have a princess room."

"And she will Tay, it just won't be pink. I rather purple."

"Girls, I'm sure you will meet in the middle and figure out the perfect design." Tracy said from behind.

"Geez, this walk is long. I'm already building up an appetite," Taylor said as she reached into her handbag for protein bar.

The singer took a bite and then held the bar next to Karlie's mouth, offering her some as well. She happily accepted, since she hasn't eaten yet. She had opted for a run when they were all eating breakfast. When she returned, she didn't want to hold them up any longer, so she took a quick shower and then met them downstairs. Now she's starving.

When they got to be baby section, they were all in heaven, especially Taylor.  There were store employees in every section that would act as personal shoppers and follow the customers around with notepads, jotting down anything they wanted to purchase. Taylor took advantage of this and introduced herself to Jason, who would be their assistant.