96.

"Hi Karlie, it's Jean Pierre. I wanted to let you know what we have so far. As you know the stadium is all set. Now, you told me that you wanted the stadium to be decorated like an enchanted forest, straight out of a fairytale. First off, the floor will be covered in grass. The main stage will be designed as a cottage with a waterfall on the side. It will be lined with tree props from a couple of movies studios we contacted. The trees will also be placed throughout the floor area and will be covered in white lights. There will be a wooden bridge coming off of the main stage and will end at another smaller stage where the ceremony will take place. The sides of the bridge will be wrapped with ivy and decorated with small flowers. Above, there will be lines of wire going in various directions from one end of the stadium to the other. They will be wrapped in vines and will have several boxes hanging all over them that will be filled with fireflies. We will also be suspending several fairies, swinging from the wires as well. At each of the six entrances that lead out to the floor will be men on white horses. The women who will be guiding the guests to their seats will be dressed as fairies."

"Floor seating will be restricted to your personal friends and family only. The remaining four levels will be all fans."

"Additional wiring will be installed about a week before the wedding, for the swing that will carry the two of you throughout all levels of the stadium, waving to the fans. Just a quick question, does Taylor know about that."

"Not exactly." Karlie said. "She's pretty much afraid of her own shadow. I'm not going to tell her right now that she will be suspended in the air, sitting on a swing with me, as she travels the entire stadium. I'll save that for her surprise."

"Ok. We will have you both harnessed so, that should put her at ease."

"Yeah, probably not." Karlie said as she began to laugh.

"One more thing, Jean. Continue to ignore Taylor's requests. I know she's emailing you her ideas. You can just play along as if you're taking them into consideration. She has no idea that my wedding gift to her, is to give her the fairytale she has always wanted."

"Not a problem Karlie. We will turn this massive stadium into the fairytale of your dreams."

Karlie made her way to her mother's house to try and talk to her about everything again, before leaving for NY in the morning.

She walked in the house and found Kristine sitting on the couch.

"Hey Karlie." Kristine said as she jumped up and hugged her. "Where were you last night? I thought you'd be back but you never came."

"Mom and I had a fight and I went to my house."

"Yeah, I heard about it. Kar, I'll be honest with you. At first I was really pissed that you took Taylor back. But I'm not anymore. If you're happy, then I'm happy for the both of you."

"Thanks Kris, I really appreciate that. Where's mom?"

"She's upstairs in her room."

Karlie made her way upstairs and saw her mother's door was partially open. She could hear crying as she got closer. Tracy was sitting on the bed, with her back to the door. She seemed to be holding something in her hands as she was looking down and wiping her eyes. Karlie knocked on the door gently.

"Mom, can I talk to you?" The model said in almost a whisper.

"Come on in Karlie."

"Are you ok, mom? Why are you crying?"

"I was just going through some old pictures of your dad and I. I'm realizing what a jerk I was to you yesterday."

"I remember your grandmother not being too thrilled about your father marrying me. She didn't feel that I was the best choice for her baby boy. I did everything in my power to get her to like me and nothing seemed to work. Before we were married, she'd make me feel so out of place every time I'd go to the house. She did everything in her power to make me go away."

"She came to the wedding but was so miserable. I don't think she cracked a smile at all. It wasn't until your dad died, that she and I started an actual friendship. Can you imagine it taking a death, to bring two people together? One day I asked her why she had hated me so much. Ya know what she said to me? She said, Tracy, I never hated you. I was jealous of you because my son now had someone in his life who took my place. He no longer needed me."

"Can you imagine letting so many years go by being mean to someone who only wanted you to like them? I didn't want anything from her. I just wanted her to know that I loved her son and would take care of him. "

"I'm sorry Karlie, for the things I said to you yesterday. I wasn't being fair to you or to Taylor. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy about the things she has done. But it is your life and I respect that. If you can forgive her, then I can accept that. I won't be to her, what my mother-in-law was to me. And I won't let years go by without having a relationship with her. You're too important to me to allow that to happen."

Tracy pulled her daughter in for a hug as she saw the tears fill up in her eyes. "My baby is getting married. I'm so proud of the woman you have become Karlie and you are going to make a beautiful bride."

"I'm sorry for the things I said to you mom."

"It's ok Karlie. You're protective of Taylor. I can understand. Come on, let's go eat."

The two made their way to the kitchen as they called the other girls to join them. Kariann poked at the food in the plate, just playing with it.

"Something wrong?" Karlie asked.

"No."

"Liar." Karlie replied.

"Am not."

"Hmmm, so...are you really going to miss my wedding because you can't accept Taylor? I hear it's going to be a pretty good time."

Kariann just sat there in silence, wrapping a huge mound of spaghetti around her fork.

"There's gonna be like 100,000 people invited. Karlie said. "Pretty sick, huh?"

"A hundred thousand people?" Kimby said.

"Where exactly is this wedding being held Karlie?" Tracy curiously asked.

"We rented Neyland Stadium in Tennessee."

"What about all the planning Andrea and I did? Tracy asked. "When we're you going to tell me about this?"

"Oh yeah, I kind of forgot about that. Sorry mom. You guys did a great job though. But now you and Andrea can sit back and relax because we have a wedding planner. It's going to be amazing. Annnnnd, you can help me go dress shopping."

Tracy eyes lit up at the thought of going dress shopping with her baby girl.

"So, I take it that you have a date picked out?"

"Yes, September 13th."

"So, Kariann, are you free that night?

Kariann continued to stare at her plate as a smile began to break through. "Are you sure you want me there?"

"I would love to have you there. We both would."

Kariann slowly looked up at her sister as she said, "I would love to come."

The two girls hugged one another. Karlie didn't know if Kariann had change of heart towards Taylor, but right now, she really didn't care. All she knew was that she was going to have the most important people in her life, at her wedding and that meant everything to her.