128.

The next morning was filled with many visitors. Karlie's mom and sisters arrived, along with Andrea and Scott. Karlie also received text messages from Cara, Behati and Lily saying that they'd be down shortly.

"So, how is my darling daughter doing?" Tracy asked.

"I feel gross. I haven't had a shower since I left the house to come here. An aide is supposed to be coming shortly to help me but hasn't gotten here yet. Other than that, I feel good. The pain is bearable and I've been walking around constantly. I really can't complain."

"That's so good to hear." Andrea said. "You're going to be out of here in no time."

They all sat around, catching up as the door slowly opened.

"KARLIE!!!" The models arrived as they screamed her name in excitement. Each one made their way over to give her a hug and kiss.

Behati arrived with a huge floral arrangement and Lily brought a bag of magazines and crossword puzzles.

"Thanks guys. I appreciate it." Karlie said.

Cara walked over, with a bag in hand and placed it on the bed. She leaned down to Karlie's ear and whispered, "I brought you some magazines too...but you may not want to open the bag with your mom and inlaws here. Enjoy."

Karlie laughed as Taylor looked on, only imaging what inappropriate gift Cara brought.

There was a quiet knock on the door as Scott went to open it.

"Karlie, you have a visitor." Scott said as he escorted Michael in.

"Hi Karlie." Michael said. "OH MY GOD, CARA, BEHATI AND LILY!!! I need to sit down."

Kimby quickly got up off of the chair, so Michael could sit down.

Karlie began to chuckle as she said, "Are you ok buddy?"

"This is AMAZING. You're all soooo pretty." Michael said.

"Awwww, you're pretty cute yourself." Cara replied as she came over to hug him.

"Would you like a picture?" Karlie asked.

"I would love one."

Scott helped Michael get on the bed with Karlie as Behati, Cara and Lily surrounded them. Scott took several pictures with Karlie's phone, that Michael reviewed as he sat amongst the girls.

"I'm surrounded by angels." He said in a dreamy voice. "If heaven is filled with angels that look THIS good, I can't wait to get there."

Faces turned solemn at Michael's confession. He looked around at everyone as he said, "It's ok. I'm not going to be here forever and I'm ok with that. I just make the best of the time that I have. Hey Karlie, will you follow me on Twitter?"

Just like that, he changed the subject like it was no big deal. One minute he's telling everyone that he knows he's going to die soon and the next, he wants more Twitter followers.

A tear had fallen from Karlie's eye as Michael wiped it away. "I'm sorry Karlie. I didn't mean to make you cry. It's just that, I've learned to just deal with reality. I was in remission once but then the cancer came back two years ago and it hasn't went away. I have good days and bad days, but I don't let it get me down. I can sit here and be miserable about all the things I'll never get to do, or I can embrace the time I have left and fan girl over some hot Victoria Secret models."

You Belong To Me (Kaylor)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें