72.

Taylor slowly turned around as she saw her sunshine standing before her.

"Karlie."

The singer ran towards her, throwing herself into the models arms.

Karlie dropped the roses as she lifted the singer off the ground in a tight embrace. "Happy Birthday Taylor."

Taylor held Karlie's head, nuzzling her face into her neck. "Karlie, I missed you so much. I thought I lost you forever."

The model slowly placed the singer back on the ground as they gazed into each other's tear filled eyes. Karlie tucked a strand of hair behind Taylor's ear as she said, "You are still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." Slowly, their heads leaned close until their lips pressed together. The kiss was filled with passion and fear. They longed for this moment for months and yet they feared they'd lose it again.

They sat on the couch, wrapped in each other's arms while having a blanket draped over them. It was extremely cold, even with the space heater, but neither of them seemed to notice.

"I heard that you didn't even stay to blow out your candles. How do you expect your wish to come true?"

Taylor looked up into Karlie's eyes and said, "Every night for three months, I made the same wish. And tonight, it came true." She leaned up to kiss the lips she had loved and missed so much. "I never stopped loving you Karlie and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything."

"Shhh," Karlie said. "We have all the time in the world to talk about everything that happened. Let's save it for another night. Right now, I just want to hold my girlfriend in my arms for as long as she'll let me."

"Am I? Am I still your girlfriend?"

"Do you want to be?"

"Yes. More than anything."

The two girls smiled at one another as Karlie squeezed her arms around Taylor's waist a little tighter. "Then it's settled. You are my girlfriend and I will never let you go."

They stayed on the roof for almost two hours before heading back downstairs, hand in hand with their fingers intertwined.

The house was quiet, as most of the guests had already left. They heard voices coming from the kitchen. As they entered they saw Andrea, Scott, Austin, Selena, Abigail, Cara, Lily and Behati. Everyone had a glowing smile on their face until Karlie looked at Behati and Cara and said, "Dancing with the Stars?"

The whole room erupted in laughter as Cara stood up and said, "Fuck you Karlie, I'm going home." The laughs only got louder as Cara tried to storm past Karlie, as the tall model pulled her in for a hug.

"You know I love you Cara Delevingne."

"Whatever, Kloss."

Karlie released her grip, grabbing Taylor's hand again, as they made their way to the kitchen table.

"Is there cake?" Taylor asked. "I'm starving."

"I'm glad to see someone got their appetite back." Scott said.

The whole group gathered for a group photo, as Taylor took her place on Karlie's lap. The model kissed her bare shoulder as she mouthed 'I love you' against her flesh.

The group engaged in general conversation as Karlie would periodically lean over for Taylor to feed her a piece of cake.

"You never share your cake with me," Austin said.

"And I never will," Taylor replied.

They both laughed as he leaned down and whispered in Karlie's ear, "Thank you."