170.

The next morning Taylor woke up to an empty bed. She looked around thinking that maybe last night was a dream, until she heard movement in the closet. As she got up and walked around the corner, she saw Karlie unpacking her luggage and hanging up her clothes.

The model turned to face her very naked wife as she pulled her in for a hug and said, "Damn my wife is hot." She kissed her lips as Taylor let out a smile.

"I thought I was only dreaming about last night and you weren't really here." Taylor said as she hugged her wife tight.

"It wasn't a dream. I'm here forever. By the way, it's 11am, you know what that means?"

Taylor got all giddy as she jumped up and down.

"It's time for my final injection."

The singer walked over to the bathroom as Karlie watched her from behind.

"Kar, you coming?"

"Huh?"

"Are you coming to give me my shot?"

"Oh yeah. I'm sorry. I was just admiring the view." Karlie said as she sucked on her bottom lip.

She followed her wife to the bathroom and grabbed the syringe. She gave Taylor a quick kiss before administering the final shot.

"That's it baby, we're all done." Karlie said as she placed a bandaid on the spot.

Taylor looked down at her wife, who was kneeling by her legs, and began to stroke her hair.

"Pretty soon, we're going to have a little Karlie running around." Taylor said as she began to smile.

Karlie got to her feet and picked up her wife, placing her over her shoulder as she kissed the side of Taylor's ass. She laid her down on the bed, as she got next to her and covered themselves with the blanket.

"Would it be safe to assume, we're spending the day in bed?" Taylor asked.

"We'll get up eventually, but right now I want to hold you in my arms."

"Well, I'm up for grabs." Taylor said with a chuckle.

"Jesus, you and your jokes. Why do I have the feeling that our daughter will be running around her telling knock knock jokes all the time?" Karlie said with a chuckle.

"Kar, I was thinking. I know you said we shouldn't make any more big purchases but..."

"Oh geez, now what Taylor?" Karlie said as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, I think we should buy another house?"

Karlie sat up quickly and looked at her wife. "What? When? Where? Why?"

"Ok, babe. Calm down. Which question would you like me to answer first?"

"All of them." Karlie said, still in disbelief that her wife wants another home.

"I think we should go slightly bigger and I think we should do it as soon as possible. I still want to be in the Beverly Hills or Calabasas area."

"Wait. Tay, you want to sell this house right? Like we're not going to have TWO houses in California right?"

"Oh, no no. That's what I meant. We should sell this house and buy a new one."

"Tay, this house is pretty big. Why do we need a bigger one?"

"I guess the size isn't that much of a factor. It's just that, I bought this house before you and I even met and I want to buy something with you, that's ours...not that this house isn't yours."