192.

Karlie woke up the following morning to an empty bed. She could hear the shower running and knew her wife must be relieving some stress, since she didn't wait for her. The model decided to continue her teasing and made her way into the bathroom. She stripped down and slid open the curtain to find Taylor rinsing her hair.

"Good morning babe." Karlie said as she leaned in for a kiss, only to connect with Taylor's cheek as she turned her head suddenly.

Karlie couldn't help but laugh to herself. She loved when Taylor got all pissy, when she hasn't gotten laid.

"Morning." Taylor replied, as she finished letting the soap slide off her body as she began to make her way out of the shower.

"Where are you going? I have an itch on my back. I thought you could scratch it for me."

"HERE!" Taylor replied as she handed Karlie a loofah on a stick. "Use that."

Karlie grabbed a face cloth and held it to her face as she laughed hysterically into it, as Taylor left the bathroom. She knew it was going to be a real 'fun' flight home.

When she got out of the shower, she saw that Taylor wasn't in the bedroom. She peeked out the door and saw her sitting on the couch, reading a magazine.

"It's showtime." Karlie whispered to herself.

Karlie dropped her towel and walked buck naked through the living room and over to her suitcase. She could feel Taylor's eyes, traveling up and down her body and she loved every minute of it.

"Hey babe, did you notice if I packed my lotion last night? I can't find it."

"Kar, it's on the nightstand by the bed. I just used some."

"Oh, it is? I must have missed it. Thanks baby."

Karlie had walked over to Taylor and kissed her cheek. "What are you reading?"

Taylor refused to look up. "I was just looking at baby strollers."

"Can I see?" The model held out her hand as she stood in front of her wife. She then brought the magazine up to her face, to conceal her laughter.
"Which one do you want?.....Taylor?.....babe?"

"Huh? What did you say?"

Karlie knew it was working. "The stroller. Which one did you want?"

"Karlie, shouldn't you go put clothes on? I mean, you're just prancing around buck naked."

"You're right. I'll go get ready. Why don't you come with me and keep me company?"

"I'm fine right here. I'm just gonna finish reading this." Taylor said as she now laid down and placed the magazine over her face as she heard the bedroom door close.

"Alright, Tay, I'm ready to go."

One of the hotel staff was waiting in the hallway to bring the bags down to car, as the girls followed behind. They got to the elevator and had to squeeze in since the luggage cart was quite big. Karlie stood behind her wife, grabbing at her waist as Taylor smirked but wouldn't turn around. When they got into the car, the model leaned over and kissed her wife's neck before whispering, 'I love you,' in her ear.
Taylor smiled and gave her the side eye as she said it back.