171.

"Babe, are we almost done yet? These bags are heavy. How many vegetables are you planning on buying."

"Oh my God Karlie. You act like you don't eat like a grown man. We're almost done."

"Hey babe, look at those cute little pumpkins over there. We shou-..."

"Oh no. Taylor, let's go. I am not decorating our house again. We're going home now."

Taylor started cracking up as she walked over to her wife, wrapping her arms around her neck and placing a big kiss on her lips. "You're cute when you try and put your foot down with me." Taylor said as she leaned in for another kiss.

"Mmm, babe. These bags are heavy." Karlie said against Taylor's lips.

Taylor began tugging on Karlie's bottom lip as she reached down to squeeze her ass.

"Babe, were standing in the middle of the farmers market and you're making me really horny right now." Karlie said in a whisper.

"I don't care who sees us. You're my wife and I'll do whatever I want to you. Unless of course, you want me to stop."

"Don't stop." Karlie said as her body slowly swayed in a hypnotizing fashion to the sound of Taylor's voice.

Can we get some pumpkins?" Taylor asked again as she licked Karlie's bottom lip. "I'll massage your sore muscles later."

Karlie was ready to fall over from how sexy her wife was being right now. "Yes, buy whatever you want. I'll strap them to my back if I have to."

The girls got in the car and headed home as Taylor took the drivers seat again. Karlie reclined her seat a little as she stretched out her legs and looked out of the window.

"What the...."

Karlie looked over at her wife as she felt Taylor's hand sliding down the front of her pants.

"Babe what are you do..ooooo...ing??? Oh my God, who cares, keep going."

Karlie held the armrest with her left hand as her right hand gripped the handle above the door.

"Holy shit Taylor, don't stop."

Taylor was thoroughly enjoying every minute of being able to pleasantly surprise her wife with a spontaneous little hand job. She took the super long way home, just so that Karlie completely enjoyed herself. The model grabbed Taylor's hand, that was hard at work, and held it firmly against her as she reached her peak.

The singer slid her hand out and licked her fingers, while glancing over at Karlie.

They arrived at home and as Taylor pulled into the garage, she looked over at her wife and said, "I told you I'm great at multitasking."

Karlie not only carried all the bags in, she grabbed all of the pumpkins, decorated the front of the house, pulled the weeds from the base of the steps and offered to go buy corn stalks.

"So, I take it that I found the secret weapon to get my way." Taylor said as she threw her head back and gave an evil laugh.

Karlie grabbed her tight and said, "You are my secret weapon."

A few hours had passed as Taylor began to prepare dinner.

"Tay, what are you making?"

"Vegetable stir fry over rice noodles."

"Mmmmm, that sounds good. Need any help?"

"No babe. I'm good. You can go and relax."

Karlie went upstairs and grabbed a few baby magazines she had purchased a couple of days earlier. She returned to the kitchen, and hopped up on the counter as she thumbed through one of them.