103.

The final show is here. Karlie was up most of the night with Taylor, who was crying about this moment finally arriving. Night three of LA was extremely emotional for the singer. Fans were crying, causing her to get choked up from time to time. Karlie didn't expect tonight to be any better. There were rumors that there may be more celebrities attending Taylor's final show, than what you would find at the Grammy's. Everyone wanted to  be a part of her final farewell.

"Baby, you almost ready to go?" Karlie said, as they were getting ready to leave the house.

"I'll be right out Kar."

Karlie could hear Taylor through the bathroom door, trying to be strong but she knew she had just been crying. The model stood at the door, leaning her head against the frame when Taylor came out.

"Hi baby. Were you waiting for me?" Taylor asked.

Karlie wrapped her arms around the singers waist. "I was. You're going to be just fine baby, I promise. Come on, your fans await." Karlie flashed her bright smile at the singer, getting one in return.

As they arrived at the venue they saw a huge billboard that read, "Taylor Swift: Farewell Show." Another billboard read, "We Love You Taylor."

This immediately caused the singer to begin to cry. Karlie held her close, kissing the top of her head, as they made their way to the rear entrance.

The two walked in hand in hand and headed to her dressing room. Most of their family and friends would be arriving within the next two hours. There was no opening act tonight. Tonight, Taylor was giving her fans, four hours of herself only. She'd be playing as many songs as she possibly could and wanted this night to be as magical.

Two hours later, everyone began to show up. Austin brought a huge bouquet of flowers. Scott had bottles of champagne for after the show. Backstage began to fill rather quickly as Rhianna, Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake, Paramore, Haim, Jay-Z, Kanye West & Kim Kardashian, along with hundreds of other celebrities came to say hello and wish her well, before going to their seats.

As the show was getting ready to begin, Taylor peeked out at the crowd as everyone was chanting her name. Andrea and Scott stood by, watching their daughter with tears in their eyes.

"This is it Scott. She's worked so hard in the last 10 years and this is finally it."

"I know, it's a real bittersweet feeling right now." Scott said.

Taylor received notification via her earpiece that she would be going on in 15 minutes. She walked towards her parents, who gave her a long hug before she made her way to Karlie.

Karlie just stood there with her head slightly tilted and a sad smirk on her face as Taylor walked over to her. The model wrapped her in her arms and whispered sweet words in her ear that only she could hear. "I'm so proud of you Taylor. You had this dream since you were a little girl and you made your dream a reality. You've done more in ten years than most people will do in their lifetime."

"They're going to forget about me."

"Tay, your fans will never forget about you. They love you so much."

Karlie pulled back slightly, so she could look into Taylor's eyes. As she wiped the singers tears away, she said, "You are amazingly talented and you're gonna go out there and give them the show of a lifetime. No fear, no worries. It's just you and your fans, the way it's been since day one. And when you're done, I'll sit here and wait for however long you want me to, just so you can meet and take pictures with as many of them as you can. And when we get home, we can sit on Tumblr for as long as you want, talking to them. Now, go out there and have the time of your life. I love you Taylor." Karlie leaned in and kissed her princess as the singer turned around and walked on the stage one last time.