117.

Dr. Mabry walked in the room Wednesday morning to see how Karlie was doing and to give her the good news that her discharge papers were in process and that she should be leaving in less than an hour. She stood back to see Taylor lying on her back with Karlie turned on her side with a leg draped over both of Taylor's legs and her arm across the singers waist with her face nuzzled in her neck.
Jesus, these two make the smallest of spaces actually work. I need a Karlie...or a Taylor.

"Good morning ladies. Rise and shine."

The two girls began to stir as Taylor quickly sat up, grabbing the blanket to make sure she was covered.

"Don't worry Taylor, nothing is exposed." Dr. Mabry said as the singers cheeks blushed.

"Oh..yeah...I forgot where I was for a minute." Taylor said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Miss Karlie, how are you feeling this morning? Any pain or discomfort?

"No, not at all. I feel really good actually."

The doctor nodded as she wrote a few notes on her clipboard. "Well, good. You two can start getting ready. A transporter will be up with a wheelchair, within the hour to take you downstairs to your car."

"I can walk. I'm not a cripple."

"Karlie, you don't have a choice. It's hospital protocol when you've been admitted. Everyone gets a ride in the wheelchair. Tell ya what, why don't you let Taylor ride on your lap. Maybe it'll make the ride more fun."

Taylor put her reddened face in her hands as she shook her head slowly.

"I like you Doc. You're catching on." Karlie said.

The doctor smiled as she said, "Karlie, remember what I said...plenty of rest for the rest of today AND tomorrow. I'll see you on Monday after your surgery. Oh and ladies...best of luck on your wedding day. I'm sure you both will make beautiful brides. See you Monday."

The doctor began to make her way out of the door, but quickly turned around as Karlie yelled out to her.

"Just out of curiosity. Do I have to abstain from sexual activity?"

Taylor threw herself back on the bed and covered her face with the blanket as she shook her head in disbelief.

The doctor chuckled as she said, "No Karlie. You can enjoy yourself...and Taylor, as much as you want. Besides, no sex for eight weeks after the surgery, so enjoy yourself now."

"SIX WEEKS." Karlie said.

"Six weeks what?" The doctor asked.

"Sex. Dr.Lucas said I could resume sexual activity in six weeks."

"When will you be able to eat solid food?" Dr. Mabry asked.

"Oh, I don't know." Karlie replied.

"Well, I'm glad to see you have your priorities straight." Dr. Mabry said as she began to laugh as she walked out. "By the way... that was a trick question, you won't have food restrictions. Bye ladies."

"I like her." Karlie said. "She gets me."

"Hahahaha, oh really?" Taylor said."And what exactly does she get? The fact that you're stubborn as I don't know what and have the sex drive of a fifteen year old boy? Oh, and that I probably have a nurses outfit in my closet that I take out for 'special' occasions?"