144.

"SANTORINI, HERE WE COME!" Karlie shouted as the plane took off. "I'm so excited for our honeymoon. This will be such a well deserved trip for both of us."

"I agree." Taylor replied.

Taylor was laying on the couch as Karlie was sitting on the edge of it, going through her text messages. The singer sat up and wrapped her legs around the model as she peeked around her shoulder.

"Whatcha doing babe?" Taylor asked.

"Going through some text messages."

"Anything good, Kar?"

"Cara sent me a message, basically yelling at me for leaving the other morning, to go to the hospital, without waking her up. She said she was worried that I went alone and that I should have woken her."

"Well, she does have a point." Taylor replied. "I mean, I'd get worried too, if a friend of mine just disappeared, knowing that they need assistance to get around. You should have told her, babe."

"Where did you come from? Karlie replied. "How are you still nice when it comes to Cara after everything she said to you?"

"Don't get me wrong, she's still a bitch. I have no desire to talk to her anytime soon, but she's also your friend and I do genuinely believe that she really does care about you, even if she doesn't always make the best decisions. Just so you know, I won't be angry with you for staying friends with her, even though she said some messed up stuff to me."

"Well, thank you for that but I haven't decided how I'm going to handle Cara right now." Karlie turned her body to look into Taylor's eyes. "I'm really sorry Tay, about everything that happened with Cara. I was just as much to blame. I will never let anyone ever disrespect you ever again, I promise you that."

The two girls wrapped their arms around one another as Karlie whispered, "I love you so much Taylor, you're my best friend. I don't care if I were to lose everything, as long as I have you, that's all that matters to me."

Taylor smiled as those sweet words left Karlie's lips. She hugged her wife a little tighter, letting her know without words that she felt the same way.

Several hours later the two landed in Santorini. As they stepped off the plane, they breathed in the fresh air and looked around in awe.

"This is beautiful." Taylor said as the two began walking over to a waiting van.

"Not as beautiful as you, but it is awfully pretty." Karlie replied as she kissed her wife's cheek.

The van brought the two girls to their private villa, which was absolutely incredible. They were met by a woman who gave them a tour of their private paradise.

"Over here, you have a private heated infinity pool with an attached hot tub, which overlooks the ocean. If you come this way, you'll see a beautiful gazebo, with a table and chairs, if you'd like to have your meals out here. Around the corner is the outdoor shower and don't worry, it is 100% private. Infact, it is such an honor to have you both here, that we closed off the two villas on either side of you, during your stay to ensure your privacy. You'll also have a private chef for lunch and dinner, concierge services, as well as, a number of transportation options available at your service. That includes, yachts, speed boats, helicopters and luxury cars. If there is absolutely anything you need, just pick up the phone and press 9 and we will be right there to serve you."

The woman walked away as Karlie and Taylor got settled in.

"What do we do first?" Taylor asked.

"Let's go in the hot tub."Karlie replied.

Taylor nodded as both girls got undressed. Taylor reached for her bikini as Karlie walked over to her, slapping it from her hand.

"What was that for Kar?"

Karlie stood before her wife, buck naked as she wiggled her eyebrows, picking up the bare singer and draping her over her shoulder.

"Karlie, what are you doing?"

"I'm picking up my insanely gorgeous and naked wife whom I'm planning on having incredible sex with in less than ten minutes. Now if you have a better idea, I'd love to hear it."

"Nope. I like your idea." Taylor replied as she slapped her wife's ass.

Before getting in the hot tub, Karlie laid her wife down on a double wide cushioned lounge chair as she got on top and straddled her.

"I am at your service babe, tell me what you want."

Taylor grabbed her wife's hand and pulled her down on top of her. "I have a better question...what do YOU want?"

"I want you." Karlie replied.

"Well then, why don't you show me exactly how much you want me."

Karlie happily obliged showing her wife, over and over again exactly how much she wanted her for the next two hours, as the two bodies tangled around each other.

They laid side by side, out of breath as Taylor turned to her wife and said, "That was amazing."

"Hmm, I guess someone's glad we didn't have to wait six weeks." Karlie said with a smile.

"Wellllll, I guess it is nice that we didn't have to wait, but even if it was six months, I would have waited. You're always going to be worth the wait." Taylor replied.

The girls got in the hot tub, overlooking the ocean and talked about everything and nothing. Karlie sat between Taylor's legs as the singer wrapped her legs around her. The model leaned her head back onto Taylor's shoulder as they both reminisced about their wedding day.

"I was thinking, Tay about what my purpose in life is and everything Michael and Father Mitchell said. I really want to give back and do something that will help people who are suffering."

Karlie turned to face her wife as she said, "I want to open my own modeling agency called Klossy Inc. but I also want to start a foundation that will provide support/companionship to individuals who are battling an illness. I know I got mad at you for babying me but I would have been lost without you. You were there for me everyday and put yourself second, just to make sure I was ok. I'll never be able to thank you enough for that. I don't ever want someone to ever have to go through something like that alone. Or even if their caregiver takes a day or two for themselves, I would like for our foundation to be able to provide a companion. What do you think? If you don't think it's a good idea, please just tell me because I won't do anything without you being onboard with it."

"Karlie. I think that's an amazing idea. Of course I'm on board with it." Taylor wrapped her arms around Karlie's neck. "You are amazing. Do you know that? You are the sweetest person with the biggest heart. No wonder I fell madly in love with you. What would you name the foundation?

"I was thinking that I would like to call it, "Kaylor Angels."

"Kar, that would be perfect."