114.

"Ready to go home?" Karlie asked as she looked over at Taylor.

"I'm ready if you're ready."

The two said their goodbyes to Tracy and the girls, as they made their way home.

The two walked in, as Karlie picked Taylor up bridal style and carried her to their bedroom.

"Karlie, put me down, you'll hurt yourself. Our room is on the third floor."

"Stop worrying. I work out and you're as light as a feather anyway."

"Babe, I'm gonna go grab a water downstairs. You want anything?"

"No thanks Kar."

Karlie made her way back down the stairs as she grabbed a water and started to read a couple of text messages she got earlier but ignored. They were all from Cara.

Are you serious Karlie....a fairy? I have to dress like a dumb fairy? Text me back.

Karlie, where the hell are you? Text me back already. It's a fucking text, you can do that anywhere. TEXT ME.

Alright Kar, now I'm annoyed. First Behati told me I have to dress like a fairy and now you're ignoring me. Now, you better call me. I'll be up late.

Karlie decided to call her friend back. The two spoke for around 20 minutes before the call ended and the model made her way back upstairs.

When she entered the bedroom, she noticed the lights were off and there was a glow coming from the fireplace. Karlie thought of everything for this house. She knew, Taylor wouldn't be able to deal with chopping pieces of wood, so this was a state of the art  fireplace that looks real and gives off heat, but there is no wood to chop or risk of injury getting burned.

Karlie sat on the bed and saw the glow coming from the bathroom. She noticed a bunch of candles were lit and in the middle of the room was Taylor, sitting in the bathtub. She had her hair tied up, with a few pieces that fell against her neck that were too short to be gathered in her hair tie. There was a mound of bubbles that ran the full length of the tub. The model watched as Taylor had one of her legs bent out of the water, as she slid her lathered hands down from her knee to her ankle.

Watching her was hypnotizing. She was so beautiful and sensual. Taylor knew she was being watched and began to turn things up. She cupped some of the bubbles and rubbed them across her chest, as she leaned her head back against the tub. She slowly rubbed her breasts, exciting Karlie in the process.

The model removed her clothes, as she sat back on the bed and just watched her girl tease and excite her. In her mind, she could feel Taylor's skin against her fingertips and smell her scent. The more she watched, the more excited she became. Taylor slowly turned her head to the fireplace and extended her arm, curling her finger to the darkened room on the other side of the fire.

Karlie walked into the bathroom as Taylor smiled. Again, the singer curled her finger for the model to come over to her. As she got closer, Karlie bent down to the singers lips. Before they touched, Taylor looked into her green eyes and whispered, "Make love to me Karlie."

Their lips met as Karlie climbed in the tub, pulling Taylor against her. The singer straddled her as the model, cupped her breasts, licking and sucking each one. Taylor leaned back slightly, as Karlie placed her hands on her back, pushing the singers stomach against Karlies open mouth. Taylor gripped the models hair as she moved her body up and down. Karlie's hands explored the singers body, under the water, as moans escaped Taylor's lips.