181.

Taylor was loaded into the ambulance as Karlie jumped in and held her hand. The singer was still breathing but was unresponsive.

"Does she have any medical conditions, we need to know about?" The paramedic asked.

"She's pregnant." Karlie said as tears rolled down her face. 

They rushed her to the hospital as doctors were waiting for the ambulance to pull in. The singer was taken to the back as a nurse told Karlie she would need to wait in the waiting room.

Tina had grabbed Karlie's phone when they were waiting for the ambulance to arrive and gave it to the model. As Karlie paced around the waiting room, she was about to call Andrea until she saw Tina walk it.

"Karlie, how's Taylor?"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!" Karlie screamed as security came running.

"I WANT HER OUT OF HERE NOW. GET THIS BITCH OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I FUCKING KILL HER." Karlie screamed as an officer held her back from attacking Tina.

"Karlie, it wasn't my fault. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

The hospital security guards removed Tina from the hospital as Karlie collapsed into the arms of the officer that was holding her back. She fell to her knees as she sobbed uncontrollably.

Taylor's security team arrived a short time later as Jim tried to console Karlie.

A doctor soon came out and approached Karlie as she stood to greet him.

"I wanted to let you know that Taylor will be fine. She has a pretty bad bump on the back of her head, but there doesn't appear to be any long term damage. She is awake but we did give her a sedative for the massive headache she's probably going to have. I'll take you to the back to see her."

"Doctor, what about the baby?"

"The baby is fine. She's about six and a half weeks along. We're gonna keep her overnight for observation anyway."

Karlie walked into the room, and saw her wife with a bandage wrapped around her head, as she laid there with her eyes partially closed.

"Hi baby." Karlie said as she grabbed her wife's hand.

"Karlie is the baby ok?"

"She's fine."

Tears began to fall from Taylor's eyes as she tried to sit up to hug her wife.

"Baby, don't strain yourself. Just rest. You're gonna stay here for the night for observation."

"Kar, will you stay with me?"

"Of course I will. I'm not going anywhere."

"Lay with me, please."

Karlie climbed on the bed as Taylor snuggled up next to her. The model wrapped her wife in her arms as she kissed the top of her head.

"I love you Taylor."

They both fell asleep, Karlie only waking to the sound of the nurse coming in to check on Taylor.

"I'll move." The model whispered.

"You're fine Karlie." The nurse replied back. "I wish more people had loved ones like you to keep them company. How is she doing? Is she complaining about any pain?"

"Earlier she said she had a headache but then she fell asleep. She hasn't said anything sense."

"How are you? You seem to have a good bruise on your face." The nurse inquired.