89.

Taylor took a step back as she opened her handbag and pulled out a small box. She slowly got on one knee, as she looked up at Karlie.

"Karlie I have nothing left to give but the love I have for you. Will you marry me?"

Taylor waited patiently for a response. Slowly she saw Karlie's right hand extend for her to grab it. As she got to her feet, Karlie cupped the side of her face, stroking the singers cheek with her thumb as she gazed into her crystal blue eyes.

"You are absolutely beautiful. One of the reasons why I love you so much, is because you make me smile for no reason. It's amazing how one day you walked into my life, and the very next day I wondered how I ever lived without you. You are everything I ever wanted and hoped for. My life changed the day I met you. You make me so happy. I want to wake up next to you everyday and go through life with you holding my hand. I love you so much Taylor. Ask me again."

"Karlie, will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes....a thousand times yes!!!!

Taylor wrapped her arms around Karlie's neck as the model picked her up and spun her around.

"I love you baby." Taylor said as tears streamed down her face. "I've missed you so much."

The two girls walked over to the couch as Karlie laid down, pulling Taylor on top of her. The singer nuzzled her head under Karlie's chin as she played with the buttons on the models shirt.

"I missed cuddling with you." Karlie said as she kissed the top of Taylor's head. "This ring is absolutely gorgeous."

"You like it babe?"

"Tay, it's perfect. Just like you."

"Hey Kar, what time is your shoot? It's almost 11:30am. Time zones suck."

"I was supposed to be there for 7."

Taylor hopped up in a panic as the model just continued laying there.

"Oh my God, I totally made you late. I'm so sorry Kar."

Karlie sat up and grabbed Taylor by her waist, pulling her back down.

"You didn't let me finish. I swapped with one of the models. I don't have to be there until 5. Which means, I get to lay here with you."

"Kar, you must be exhausted. Did you sleep on the plane?"

"Yeah, the sleeping pill kicked my ass though. I'm pretty tired right now."

"When did you start taking sleeping pills?"

"I don't. But the doctor on the plane gave me one after my panic attack."

"PANIC ATTACK? What happened?"

Taylor sat up, sitting on the models stomach with a worried look on her face.

"What happened? You happened." Karlie said as she began to laugh. "Cara and I saw this 'breaking news' announcement on the tv and it said there would be a press conference involving you and I got worried because I didn't know if something happened to you. You scared the shit out of me."

Taylor laid back down as she said, "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you. I didn't know how else to get your attention. You didn't respond to any of my letters and I was afraid to call you because... I was just afraid."

"Why did you pause? What were you afraid of?"

"I was afraid the girl you were dating was going to answer your phone or be talking in the background and it would have made it that much clearer to me that you moved on. I was getting ready to let you go because all I ever wanted was for you to be happy and if you couldn't be happy with me, then maybe she would have been the one for you."

"Taylor, YOU are 'THE ONE' for me and no one else. And no, we weren't dating. I never stopped thinking about you, as much as I tried I just couldn't. You are such a huge part of my life."

Karlie was rubbing the singers arm as Taylor looked up and kissed her chin. As the two girls continued looking into each other's eyes, Taylor started to trace the models lips with her finger.

"You're lips are so soft." Taylor said as she gently kissed them.

Karlie began to slide her hands under Taylor's shirt, cupping her breasts as a gentle moan was released from the singers lips. Taylor sat up, removing her shirt and throwing it to the floor. Karlie grabbed her waist, as she sat up and began kissing Taylor's neck as the singer threw her head back, allowing the model as much access as she wanted. Soon, Karlie unhooked the singers bra and threw it aside.

Karlie laid back down once her shirt and bra were also removed. She laid there admiring the singer who was still straddling her. Taylor's cheeks became really red as she started to get self conscience about being bare chested in front of Karlie. The model sat up and wrapped her arms around Taylor's waist.

"Please don't be embarrassed in front of me. I was just admiring how beautiful you are. I love everything about you."

Their lips crashed into each other as Taylor pushed the model down, deepening the kiss. Tongues fought for dominance as Karlie's hands wandered to the singers hips, gripping the bottom of her skirt and pulling it up. Taylor began to straddle only one of Karlie's legs, grinding herself against it, increasing as much friction as she could. Karlie continued to hold her hips, guiding them back and forth, listening to the moans increase.

Taylor nuzzled her face into the side of Karlie's neck as she used one hand to cup the side of the models face and the other hand was squeezing the arm rest as Taylor rocked her body up and down.

"Cum for me baby," Karlie whispered in the singers ear before feeling Taylor's body tense up and then collapse against the models chest. Taylor looked up and kissed Karlies lips as she said, "God I missed you."

"Good, I'm glad because we're not done." Karlie hopped up and grabbed Taylor's hand, leading her to the bedroom. The next two hours were filled with multiple orgasms and mind blowing passionate sex. Soon both of them collapsed in one another's arms and fell into a deep sleep.

Taylor woke up at 4pm, just in time to wake the model up for her shoot.

"Mmmmm, Tayyyyyylorrrr, I don't want to get up."

"Babe, you have to. You're shoot is at 5."

"Mmmmm, I don't care." Karlie said as she rolled over on her stomach, placing her arm around Taylor.

"Come on babe. You have to take a shower. You have that sex smell going on."

Karlie let out a laugh as she looked at Taylor. "Did you say, I HAVE that sex smell going on.  Were you not there too? I think I smell good quite frankly. I smell like YOU."

Karlie kissed Taylor's cheek as she hopped up and headed to the bathroom. "Babe, you coming?"

"I'll take one when you leave."

"You're not coming with me Tay?"

"Did you want me to?"

Karlie walked back to Taylor, picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. "Does that answer your question?"

Forty minutes later they made it to the location with roughly six minutes to spare. Cara looked at the two of them as she said, "Damn, you JUST made it on time. What took you so long? Traffic?"

"No, I was busy having crazy sex for the last few hours." Karlie said, earning a slap to the arm from Taylor.

"By the way.... Hi Taylor. Congrats on your retirement. Glad you're here."

"Thanks Cara. I'm glad to be here." The singer said as she looked up at Karlie.

The two girls made their way to the hair and makeup room as Karlie took a seat, pulling Taylor onto her lap. As they waited for the stylists to come in, the two interlocked their fingers as Karlie kissed the back of Taylor's arms.

The model turned Taylor's head to look at her.
"I love you so much and I'm so glad that you're here. You possess all of my heart, please don't break it."