198.

The girls ate dinner and then sat around the living room, sipping wine while enjoying the fireplace.

"Let's play a game," Ella suggested.

"Like a board game?" Karlie replied.

"No. A 'get to know you better' game. Everyone gets a few sheets of paper and each person writes an anonymous question to someone specifically. Then that person answers it."

Karlie grabbed paper and pens and passed them around. Each person wrote several questions and folded up their paper, placing it in a bowl.

After a few minutes, Karlie pulled the first paper.

"This question is for Lily. 'If your modeling career didn't work out, what would you have pursued in life?'

"That's a good one. I think I would have pursued a job as a social worker. I love children and I think there are too many kids in the world, in abusive homes that go unnoticed. I think I'd want to be someone who helped them get into a better environment."

"Good answer." Emma said.

Lily grabbed the next paper. "This question is for Kristine. 'Is there a celebrity that you would want Karlie to introduce you to? If so, who?'

Without hesitating, Kristine said, "David Gandy." She placed the back of her hand on her forehead and threw herself back on the couch all dramatic. "He's soooooo hot."

"Isn't he a little old for you?" Karlie asked.

"Love has no age limit." Kristine replied all dreamily.
"He's gonna be walking during fashion week in Milan. He hasn't walked in forever but he'll be there in February. Oh my God, I'd die...just DIE to meet him."

All eyes were on Karlie as she said, "Fiiiiinnnnne. Come with me to Milan."

Kristine hopped off the couch and onto Karlie's lap as everyone laughed at her excitement.

Kristine grabbed the next paper. "This one is for Emma. 'Who is your secret crush?'

"Oh God, so easy, Karlie Kloss." Emma said.

"Be serious. You're not even gay." Karlie replied.

"I am being serious and I don't have to be gay. You're like perfect. First off, you're fucking GORGEOUS and have a body to die for. But you're so down to earth and you don't let your fame get the best of you. And look around, who does THIS? You're like the sweetest person ever. Definitely a keeper. I told Taylor earlier, she needs to watch out. Besides, who said I haven't dabbled in the lady pond anyway?"

"Oooooooo." Lily said.

Everyone was cracking up, except for Taylor, who didn't find it as amusing, especially the fact that Karlie and Emma were sitting at the same end of the couch, sharing the ottoman, while she sat on the other couch across from them, next to Jamie.

Emma grabbed the next question from the bowl. "Ok, this question is for Karlie. If you were given a pass to have sex with anyone you wanted, who would it be?"

"Can I answer a different question?" Karlie asked.

"Nope." Emma said. "It's just for fun anyway. Just answer it."

Karlie turned completely red as she placed a pillow over her face and said, "Alessandra Ambrosio."

"Ummm, no one could hear you." Emma replied.

"I SAID, Alessandra Ambrosio."

"REALLY?" Lily replied. "She's as straight as they come and a little older...like ten or eleven years older than you."