180.

"TAYLOR? BABE, WHERE ARE YOU? WE HAVE TO GO."

"I'M IN THE BATHROOM. BE OUT IN A MINUTE."

Taylor came down the stairs, looking all cute as usual as she kissed Karlie's cheek and headed out the door. They were on their way to dinner to meet up with Lily and Karlie was really excited to see her.

The two of them opted to drive themselves, with their security following behind.

"I have to admit, Tay. Last night at Tina's was a lot of fun. She seems like a really nice girl. I'm sorry for overreacting."

"Kar, it's ok. I've been known to overreact myself on several occasions."

Karlie laughed as she reached over for Taylor's hand, bringing it to her lips to kiss it.

They arrived at the restaurant, where they met six paparazzi out front.

"KARLIE! TAYLOR! Over here."

"This is weird babe, they haven't been this crazy in a while." Karlie whispered as they got out of their car.

"Well, let's give them a show." Taylor replied.

The girls took a moment to pose for the cameras as the flashes went off non stop.

"DO YOU WANT A KISS PICTURE?" Taylor asked with a smile.

"YES YES."

Taylor cupped her wife's face and passionately kissed her.

"You're too much." Karlie whispered against her wife's lips.

"Babe, when they stop wanting our picture, THEN, we know we lost it. But by the looks of this..we still got it. Come on, let's go eat."

Taylor slapped Karlie's ass as she smiled at the paps.

"Bye guys."

"THANK YOU LADIES."

The girls made their way inside and greeted Lily with a warm hug.

"I missed you guys so much. It's been FOREVER since we've been out to dinner. How have you guys been?"

"We've been good." Taylor said as she looked over at Karlie and smiled. "We've been in St. Louis a lot, spending time at the new house and next week we're going back to host Thanksgiving for our family. Life is good."

"I'm so glad to hear that. How about you Kar? HEY, we're gonna be in London together for your first shoot back."

"I know, I heard. I'm so excited. I'm going to miss spending lazy days in bed with Taylor all day, but it will be nice to see you guys on a regular basis again."

"Tay, will you be traveling with Karlie? Or do you have other plans?"

"I'll be coming with her, most of the time. As long as she wants me there, anyway."

"Of course I want you there." Karlie said as she leaned over and kissed Taylor's lips.

"You two and your affection. I've never seen anything like it. Marriage has really solidified your relationship. You guys seem so strong and secure which is such a good thing now that Toni is back at VS."