142.

Karlie and Taylor returned home and laid on the couch together. As they faced one another, Karlie draped her arm over Taylor's waist, while the singer stroked it.

"Babe, you know we get to go on our honeymoon now?" Karlie said.

"Absolutely." Taylor replied as she leaned forward and kissed her wife. "We should call our parents and tell them the news of your health."

"Do you think we should do it over the phone, Tay? Something so big, should be discussed in person. Why don't we make our honeymoon arrangements now and then go to St. Louis for a couple of days? We can invite your parents to meet us there. They can stay in our guest house. It'll be the first time they see the house anyway. Then we can invite everyone over for dinner."

"I think that's a great idea Karlie. I'm gonna call my parents and Austin now and have them get there tomorrow. We can fly in tonight."

The model smiled as she gently moved a piece of hair out of Taylor's face. "I love you so much baby."

"I love you more Karlie."

Each of the girls went to call their parents and arranged dinner the following night at their home. Taylor arranged for the plane to be ready in three hours, as Karlie got online and began arranging their hotel accommodations in Santorini, Greece.

"Oooooh, let's stay there." Taylor said pointing to a private villa equipped with enough luxuries that anyone could ever ask for.

With one click, the villa was reserved for a romantic getaway. With all of their arrangements made, the two decided to go pack and take a little nap before heading to St. Louis.

"I miss this." Karlie said.

"What do you miss babe?"

"Spooning you in bed and getting to lean over and kiss your neck, like this..."

A huge smile graced Taylor's face as she welcomed Karlie's lips to her neck.

"I missed this too. I'm so happy with you Karlie. You're everything I could have ever wanted and more." Taylor turned her body, to face her wife.
She stroked the models cheek as she leaned in and kissed her. The two snuggled against one another and drifted off for a couple of hours before making their way to the airport.

Karlie led the way as they boarded the plane with both cats in tow. Once the plane took off, the model sat on the couch, holding Olivia to her face as she wiggled the cat saying, "Who's a pretty pussycat?"

Taylor sat in a chair across from them as she reclined back and just watched Karlie being all cute with her goofy voice as she talked to the cat as if she was a child.

"Olivia is such a cute pussycat, yes she is. Say meowwww. Here pussy pussy... You're just so cute."

Taylor hopped up off the chair and grabbed Olivia, to Karlie's surprise, and placed her on the floor. The singer stood in front of Karlie, as she undressed herself down to her bra and panties and straddled the model. She kissed Karlie hard and passionately, taking her wife's breath away. Karlie's hands explored Taylor's body as the singer ran her fingers through Karlie's hair, tilting the models head back, as she licked her bottom lip.

Taylor quickly removed Karlie's shirt, pulling it over her head as she lowered her mouth to the models neck, licking and biting it, as quiet moans began to creep out of Karlie's mouth.

"I want to fuck you baby." Taylor whispered as she began to unbutton Karlie's jeans. She removed herself from her wife's lap as she grabbed Karlie's hips, pulling her down to lie flat as she yanked off her jeans.