93.

"Hi babe."

"What's the matter Kar? You don't sound alright."

"Tay, I'm not going to bother you with this bullshit on a show night. Are you excited this is your final night in Michigan? That means you're closer to coming to LA."

"Karlie, talk to me please. What's going on?"

"I just got into a huge fight with my mother and now I'm sitting at our house wishing you were with me."

"Awww, baby, I wanted to see it for the first time with you."

"I know, I thought about not coming but I had to get out of there."

"I want to know what happened with your mom."

"She's pissed that I took you back and that we're getting married. She feels as though I'm being naive in thinking that you're not going to be tempted when I'm not there and that I'm just happy that you'll be with me all the time once you retire so that I can keep an eye on you. She wants us to call off the engagement and openly date other people. She even had the nerve to say that she was hoping that I'd give Paige a chance."

"Whose Paige?"

"Paige is the girl I met at the restaurant a few weeks ago."

"Oh yeah. The one who was leaving your apartment looking like she just had sex?" Taylor cringed as the words left her mouth. She didn't mean to say it THAT way, but she knew that's probably how Karlie took it.

"Yes Taylor. Paige is the hot 23 year old with the athletic build, brown wavy hair and fantastic smile who left my apartment early in the morning with her hair a mess, her skirt slightly raised and her top untucked. Now, would you like to know if I fucked her?

Karlie was pissed. She knew she shouldn't have just said that but she's aggravated. She's pissed about her mom and sister and now Taylor is being her typical insecure self.

"No." Taylor said hardly audible. Taylor wanted to know more than anything if Karlie slept with Paige but she knew it would make her that much more upset, so she stayed silent. Plus, what if she did? Would she really have the right to be angry?

"So, what about your mom, Kar? Now what?"

"Nothing. She's not invited to the wedding and neither is Kariann. I haven't talked to Kristine yet, but if she sides with them, then she won't be coming either."

"Karlie, you can't do that. This is your family you're talking about. You need to fix this or else I...."

Before Taylor could finish, Karlie cut her off. "Or else what? You won't marry me?" The model is on the verge of a meltdown. She's snapping at Taylor and is just so angry.

"Baby, no. I was going to say that you need to fix this or else I would like to try and talk to Tracy and Kariann."

"I'm just so angry Taylor, I'm so fucking angry. This is so unfair. It's supposed to be the happiest time of our life and I'm just so pissed off with everything."

"Karlie, if you need time we don-..."

"Don't even say it. We are getting married. I'm not postponing it and I'm not canceling it. You are my fiancé and I'm marrying you in front of 100,000 people. You want it televised? Because I'll allow a billion people into our lives, just to see this wedding happen."

"Ok Kar. Please go lay down and relax, please. I'll call you before I go on. That gives you at least 3 hours ok?"

"Fine. I'll talk to you in a bit. I love you."

"I love you too."

Karlie walked inside her home and was completely taken away by how gorgeous it was. Since Taylor wasn't with her, she decided to video record a tour of it and send it to her. With each room she entered, her eyes got bigger and bigger. She couldn't believe what an amazing job Andy did. Her eyes began to tear up as she walked into the bedrooms on the second floor. Although they were empty, she knew that these would be her kids rooms one day. A smile graced her face at the thought of having one or two little ones running around calling her and Taylor mom.