78.

Karlie made her way to LA and met up with Cara, Behati and Lily. This would be the first shoot the four of them did together in a while. They all made their way to their rooms to get freshened up before dinner.

Two hours later, they arrived at the restaurant and took a seat in a booth in the back.

"I can't believe you're getting married." Lily said. "I'm so excited for the two of you."

"Thanks Lily. It's crazy to think that just a few months ago, we almost broke up for good. To now be in such a positive place is pretty unreal."

"So, you're sure about this?" Cara said. "I mean, I'm happy for you guys, but I just want to be sure that you're really sure about this."

"Yes Car, I'm sure. Actually, I don't think I've ever been as sure about anything as I am about this. We've had our ups and downs but we've gotten past all of that. I know I'm making the right decision, we both are."

As their drinks were served, Behati raised her glass to make a toast.
"To Karlie. I wish you nothing but a life of health and happiness to and your bride."

"Thank you Behati. Which reminds me, I have something to ask the three of you. Would you all do me the honor of being my bridesmaids?"

"Fuck yeah," Cara said.

"Do you always have to be so vulgar," Lily asked. "I would be honored Kar."

"Absolutely Karlie. It would be my pleasure." Behati said.

Karlie raised her glass to make a toast of her own.
"To the hottest bridesmaids my guests will have ever see!!"

"I'll drink to that," Cara said.

"You'll drink to anything," Lily replied.

The girls enjoyed a good laugh at Cara's expense and enjoyed the rest of their dinner.

After dinner, Karlie made it back to her room to FaceTime Taylor.

"Hey baby, miss me yet."

"Of course I miss you Kar. How's LA?"

"It's alright, just got back from dinner with the girls. It was nice to see them. Oh, and I asked them to be my bridesmaids."

"Aww, that's so sweet babe. I'm planning on asking Selena to be my maid of honor. I'll probably choose Ella, Emma and Jamie to be my bridesmaids."

"Babe, when was the last time you hung out with Emma and Jamie?"

"Well, Kar, who else am I supposed to ask? I don't really hang out with anyone except you and your friends and Sel. Plus, they've always been good friends to me."

"Tay, it's your wedding too. You can have whoever you like be your bridesmaids."

"I have one suggestion that I really hope you go for. I would like Austin to facilitate the ceremony. Since our party will be all girls, I want him to have a special part in it. I truly adore Austin and he always supported us even when things got crazy. Babe, are you crying?"

"Karlie, that's so sweet. I would love that. I love you so much. You are the sweetest person I know. I wish I was with you right this second, so I could give you a big kiss."

"Is that it? I'm so sweet and all I get would be a kiss?"

"Let me rephrase one of my last comments, you are the sweetest perv, I know." Taylor had a cute smirk on her face that melted Karlie.

"Babe, we should have some fun, right now." Karlie said as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Kar, I'm on the plane. I can't do that now."