190.

"Thanks Lil, but my wife isn't going to Nashville. She's coming with me to Spain. I need to get back to the hotel. I need to be there for my wife.

Karlie rushed back with the girls and made it to her room, to find all of Taylor's clothes gone. She called her wife's phone but didn't get an answer. The three of them went to the front desk as she asked if Taylor had rented a car service. The desk clerk had checked the recent guest requests and found that Taylor had been picked up and taken to the airport.

A car was immediately arranged for Karlie to get to Taylor as quickly as possible. Behati and Lily were in tow, as they yelled at the driver to go faster. When they arrived, the three ran out of the car, weaving in between the crowd of people, trying to make their way to the private plane area.

Upon arriving, Karlie was stopped at the gate by a huge airport security guard.

"Do you have a ticket?"

"No." Karlie said as she struggled to catch her breath. "My wife is about to board our plane. I need to stop her."

"I'm sorry, but I received no notification indicating anyone else was arriving for the flight. I don't know who you are or what your intentions are. Unfortunately, I can't let you through."

"Are you fucking stupid?" Lily said. "This is KARLIE KLOSS. She's married to TAYLOR SWIFT. Do you live under a fucking rock? They own that plane, right over there. The plane can't leave. Please let her through."

"I'm sorry, but rules are rules. Prove to me that your Taylor's wife and I'll see what I can do."

Behati reached for her phone and began googling Karlie and Taylor. In the meantime, Karlie pulled up tons of pictures of the two of them, on her phone, primarily their wedding pictures.

"SEE! LOOK!" That's my wife."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Swift-Kloss. I'll call the pilot."

The guard moved out of the way to let Karlie by. She ran outside, as the stairs for the plane were just beginning to be folded up.

"WAIT!! STOP."

Karlie ran up the stairs and onto the plane and saw her wife sitting in a chair, wrapped in a blanket with her eyes closed and her earbuds in her ears. She could see a trail of tears that had run down her cheeks.

The model went over to her and knelt down beside the chair, placing her head on Taylor's lap.

"Karlie?" Taylor said in a whisper.

Karlie looked up at her as she cupped the side of her face and brushed her cheek with her thumb as she said, "Don't leave me. Please don't go."

Tears began to run down both of their faces.

"I was gonna go back to NY. I didn't think you'd want me here after what I did. Karlie, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking. I didn't think Tina would do that. Karlie, please believe me."

Karlie hugged her wife as she whispered, "I do believe you. Taylor, we're in this together. I'm not leaving you baby. We're going to get this bitch but right now, you and our bean are my priority. Will you stay with me, please?"

Taylor nodded her head, as she tightened her arms around Karlie's neck.

"I love you so much Taylor. No one will ever come between us."

"I love you too."

On the way back to the hotel, the girls filled Taylor in that Tina was an ex of Gigi's. It all started to come back to them as they recalled returning from Greece and opening some gifts that had arrived when they were gone. One of those 'gifts' being the video of Gigi masturbating.